Start viewing videos from the live feed on a bigger display via Zosi Smart for PC and Laptop. This application is designed to help those who always want to keep an eye on their households. So now, no matter where you go, you are always allowed to watch live footage of surveillance cams.
There are two different ways of using this app’s services on a computer. One’s an unofficial way that benefits those who want to enjoy the same app’s interface on their PC. The other one’s official and all it requires from you is to download its PC client to start using its services. So here, I’ll tell you about both ways to install “Zosi Smart for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating system.
I’ve used Zosi Smart on Android and found it very helpful in securing my property. Because of the app’s live video monitoring services, now I could go wherever I want, without having the stress of its security. Now it is possible for me to leave the toddlers behind when I’ve to visit the stores for grocery shopping.
I liked the app’s smartphone interface a lot as compared to its PC version. Because the smartphone version is a lot simpler and if you can use the same UI through a mouse & keyboard, your work becomes a lot easier. That’s why I decided to get Zosi Smart App for PC and I would like to share the same method with you that helped me get the job done.
What is Zosi Smart?
Zosi Smart is one of the best remote surveillance tools that’s available on the Google Play Store. The main reason for the success of this app is its free-to-use services. Yes, no user has to pay to access any service from it. But if you are using it for the first time, then you are required to register and it’s for your own good.
Thanks to the developers of this app who added Plug-n-Play in it. Because this facility is beneficial for all users who feel frustrated while having to configure their IP cams. So with this service added, users can now easily add and connect their cams & digital recorders with the app.
By using Zosi Smart, you can watch the saved videos without having to save them on your device. Meaning, you can watch such videos by accessing them directly from your DVR & NVR. Many of the users may know this features as Playback, but you should know that it only works your device is connected with a healthy internet connection.
The Pan-Tilt-Zoom facility brings a lot of ease into the lives of remote monitoring users. And to be honest, this service is now available in almost every cloud surveillance app. But what’s good about this app? Well, through the app’s interface you get transparent controls to manage the movement and angle of view of your IP cams.
2 Ways To Download Zosi Smart for PC and Laptop
To tell you the truth, there are two main ways of downloading Zosi Smart for PC and Laptop. As I described above in this article, the first one and my favorite is by using Zosi Smart App for PC Download. And the second method I’ll tell you about, it’s by using the app’s official PC client which is also free.
- Download the best Android emulator aka BlueStacks via provided link.
- After downloading “BlueStacks.exe”, install it on your computer. The installation process is simple, just keep following the onscreen instructions and it’ll only take 4 to 5 minutes to complete the process.
- When you are done installing the emulator, it’s time you open it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- Inside BlueStacks, to start emulating the Android interface, you’ll be asked to enter some details. Like entering Gmail account details, selecting software UI language, and a payment plan (you are allowed to select the free plan).
- Now that you have completed all the startup forums, you’ll be redirected to the main interface of BlueStacks.
- From there, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type Zosi Smart in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- You’ll be notified after the successful installation of the Zosi Smart App for PC.
- Click here to visit the official Zosi Smart support center’s portal.
- Download the software from it.
- Now install the software’s downloaded file.
- After Zosi Smart for PC is installed, launch it and start connecting your surveillance system with it.
- You can also watch the tutorial that’s available on the official website that tells you the proper steps to add devices.
That’s all, thanks.