Download YouCut Video Editor for PC and freely edit your videos on PC. Video editing apps are the requirement of frequent social media users. Especially Instagram and Facebook users must try this app. It is the best alternative to VivaVideo and VideoShow. As YouCut app is only dedicated to Smartphones’ OS only. So, we tried an unofficial way to download YouCut Video Editor for PC and it works absolutely fine. In this tutorial, we will guide you the same way which we tried personally. But first, have a look at Why YouCut Video Editor worth to be used?
Why we should try YouCut Video Editor?
- YouCut Video Editor is the best video editor for Android when it comes to editing short clips. Not just editor but it also lets you trim the videos easily.
- This app is absolutely free, with no apparent or hidden charges. Only premium version displays and a minor price tag on it. Not just timing videos you can also compile short clips into one film. YouTube makes the videos complete and makes it ready to upload on YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- YouCut Video Editor also doesn’t like ads much. So, it doesn’t display ads during video editing, trimming and compiling.
- Most of the other video editing apps downgrade the video quality during treatment. But, YouCut doesn’t spoil your videos and gives the result resolution as it is.
- In the latest update, the app includes a slow-motion video editor. Like the TikTok app, you can also make slow-motion videos on YouCut now. You can also adjust the video speed.
- There is a bundle of filters and effects to choose from. Specially designed to enhance your videos.
- There are many more features of YouCut Video Editors we can’t explain. And, now you can also install YouCut Video Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
What’s the best video editor for YouTube?
Vloggers have to do alot of treatment with video before uploading. It’s very difficult to make a professional video only professionals know the hurdles. YouCut Video Editor males the tasks easy for you YouTubers and TikTokers. We can’t say that it is the best Video Editor but its one of them. We highly recommend YouCut Video Editor for PC to makes videos more presentable.
As per the video trimming concern, than YouCut Video Editor is the best video trimmer app. That’s why we recommend downloading YouCut Video editor on computer, desktop, and laptop.
What did we need to download YouCut for PC?
- A good computer with a supported operating system.
- Working Android Emulator (BlueStacks, NOX App Player or Others)
- Existing Google Account or create a new one now.
- Enough RAM and Hard Drive.
- Stable Internet connection.
What are Android Emulators?
Android Emulators are such programs that allow users to emulate the Android operating system on cross platforms. The Android Emulator is pretty similar to the Android OS and contains most of its features. Trustworthy and workable Android Emulators are Phoenix OS, BlueStacks, Nox and KO Player. If you want our recommendation that we suggest Nox because it is suitable for both Windows OS and macOS.
How to Download YouCut Video Editor for PC:
- First of all, download and install Android Emulator on Windows PC. (Download Nox App Player)
- Nox App Player installs on PC the same as other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Open/Run it on PC.
- Doing this you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore.
- Enter your Google Account details in order to start using PlayStore Services.
- Search YouCut Video Editor in Play Store and Select the app from the result.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
All professional videographers know that professional Video Editors for Windows are really expensive. Their subscription costs you hundreds of dollars. If someone wants to edit just a clip of why he needs to spend money on professional software. YouCut Video Editor is perfect for light usage. User doesn’t need to spend a single penny on this app. Absolutely free to install and use.
So, viewers, that’s all from us! For further assistance, use the comment box below. Our team is available to assist you anytime. Thanks for visiting iPCFY.com. Visit this website for days to get useful technological stuff.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.