Want to download movies? Then download YIFY Browser for PC on your Windows and Mac. Many apps and websites are availbale to help you download movies and TV seasons. But most of them are very slow and takes too much time to download the files. No matter how much fast is your internet connection, but you guys are facing the slow downloading.
YIFY Browser is an app that helps you to download all of your favorite movies fastly and completely. It provides you the best links from where you can download the movies. This app is not available on the Play Store and App Store offically. You can download the apk file of it from the internet successfully.
Many of you want to download the apps that help you to download the movies and seasons. Because they love to watch the movies on the big PC screens. Unfortunately, there is also no PC version of the YIFY Browser is also launched. But with the help of our guide, you guys can use YIFY Browser for PC on your Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS.
YIFY Browser Overview
YIFY is not the browser app by which you can browse any website. This is a torrent downloader by which you can open the links of magnet files links and download them completely. It contains the downloading links of all the famous to old movies and complete episodes of your favorite TV shows. Click on the magnet links and download the files comfortably.
It provides many torrent links from where you can download 720p, 1080p and 3D torrents of movies. Just download the app on your devices and download the files without visiting any websites. It allows you to download the files for free and you do need any registrations and sign-ups to download anything from it.
The interface of the app is very user-friendly and easy to operate. If you are getting annoying to download the movies from various websites then give a try to the YIFY Browser app. So now let’s start the downloading process of the YIFY Browser for PC on your Windows and Mac OS. An Android emulator is required to use this app on your computers.
Read More: aTorrent for PC, Mac, Windows (10/8/7)
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are the third party software that gives access to use all the apps and games of Android on your Computers. You will find many Android emulators on the internet but some of them work pretty good and some of them are slow and do not work properly. We will provide the two best Android emulators to use the YIFY Browser for PC on your Windows and Mac OS. We recommend you to use the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator.
Download The YIFY Browser For PC On Mac OS Using the Nox App Player
Nox App Player performs fast on the Macbook Air/Pro and you can comfortably use this app on it. Follow the steps to get YIFY Browser for PC on your Mac OS.
- Download and install the Nox App Player on your Macbook Air/Pro. Visit Bignox.com
- Now complete the formalities and follow on-screen instructions.
- After that, you will see the main page of the Nox App Player.
- Click on Google Play icon from Nox App Player home screen. Navigate back to the home screen.
- Enter your Google account which already exists.
- Go back to the Nox App Player home screen.
- Drag and drop the downloaded YIFY Browser APK file into Nox. If prompts! Click on the install button.
- Let the file installed completely.
Download The YIFY Browser For PC On Windows Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators for Windows and it runs all the Android apps on your Windows smoothly. Follow the instructions below to get YIFY Browser for PC on Windows 10/8/7.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows. (Download Link)
- After that, open the .exe file to install it. It will take some time to install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows.
- After installation, open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- At home page, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store. Click on it.
- Now enter Google Account so that you can get access to Google Play Services on PC.
- Now locate the YIFY Browser Apk file to your PC and right-click on it. Now select the “open with” option from there and then select BlueStacks.
- Then the emulator will start the installation of the YIFY Browser app automatically.
- When it’s done, you will see the YIFY Browser icon at the BlueStacks homepage.
- That’s it, you have downloaded the YIFY Browser for PC on your Windows 7-8-10.
I am a blogger and like to share my knowledge and guides so that you can get the maximum benefits from it.