- 1 Xiaoming VPN:
- 2 Features of Xiaoming VPN:
- 3 Unofficial way to Download Xiaoming VPN for PC:
- 4 Conclusion:
Download Xiaoming VPN for PC to unblock internet platforms in China. As there are so strict restrictions in China, so this VPN is the must-have app for smartphones in China region. Xiaoming VPN is for Android smartphones. Computer operating systems are deprived of this service. Somehow we have managed to download this VPN on PC. By using the guide written in the end, you can download Xiaoming VPN for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and macOS devices. First, have a look at why Xiaoming VPN is essential for Chinese internet users.
China, the country with the strictest internet policies. They don’t like international Social Media, Online Shopping Stores, and search engines as well. They are keeping their country’s privacy damn high. Some Chinese users want to enjoy true internet freedom like the USA, UK residents. But, the main problem is how can they access them. Either they will use proxy websites or use VPN services. According to our experience, the VPN service is the best way to unblock the restricted content in any region. Xiaoming VPN is dedicated to Chinese users.
Although this VPN is dedicated to Chinese users, anyhow other nationals can also use it in their region. It will let you unblock Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Not just websites but also apps like Snapchat, Hotstar, etc are also accessible. Some internet websites and apps are geo-restricted. Servers in Xiaoming VPN let you unblock those Geo limitations in any region.
Features of Xiaoming VPN:
- Unlimited bandwidth and connection time for VIP users.
- A limited number of servers in Free package, no charges on it.
- Unblock YouTube, Facebook, and approximately all other geo-restricted or blocked platforms.
- Stream movies and shows, this VPN will boost the streaming speed.
- Free to install and use.
- No Login, sign-ups and no information storage.
- One tap access and connection to all servers.
Requirements to Download Xiaoming VPN for PC:
- A good computer with a supported operating system.
- Working Android Emulator (BlueStacks, NOX App Player or Others)
- Existing Google Account or create a new one now.
- Enough RAM and Hard Drive.
- Stable Internet connection.
Unofficial way to Download Xiaoming VPN for PC:
In this procedure, you require the assistance of Android Emulators. Now many Android Emulators are efficient, speedy and workable. Over the years we are recommending BlueStacks and NOX App Player. But, now we have plenty of other options like Phoenix OS and KO Player. It’s pretty to run an Android app like Xiaoming for PC now. You can select any emulators you want. Almost all emulators are free to download and use.
Download BlueStacks from the official Website:
First, Visit BlueStacks.com. It is the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can download the latest version of the emulator from there. Now BlueStacks offline installer is also available.
Step 1• Installation of BlueStacks:
- Once you downloaded the Emulator’s EXE file successfully, double-click on it.
- Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
- Wait for the installation procedure. As the file size is really heavy so, it will take some time.
Step 2• Complete initial Formalities:
- After the installation finishes and Android alike screen will appear.
- Now it’s time to start the configuration procedure.
- First, you have to select the language which you can easily understand.
(We recommend English because it is common).
Step 3• Google Account Registration for using Play Store:
Now the most important steps arrive to download Xiaoming VPN for PC. That is the Google Account Registration. You have to enter the existing Google Account means it should be operative. Or, you can create a new Google Account directly from the Emulator.
Step 4• Installation and usage of Xiaoming VPN for PC:
BlueStacks Home page will appear after completing the formalities. It resembles the Android Smartphone interface. You will see a Google Play icon there, click on it.
- Type Xiaoming VPN on the Google Play Store search bar and press the enter button.
- Select the Xiaoming app from the original developers, click on Install button.
- Now the Xiaoming app will be installed on Emulator after a minute.
- Open the app and connect to any server you want.
The procedure of downloading and configuring Android Emulators is a bit lengthy. Well, at iPCY we have suggested many VPN apps that are officially available for PC. For example NordVPN, ExpressVPN, IP Vanish and plenty of others. But remember these VPNs are top-notch and their subscription is expensive. Almost all official Windows and Mac VPN services are paid. On the other hand, iOS and Android have got plenty of free VPN apps. That’s why we recommend downloading Android VPN such as Xiaoming VPN for PC.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.