We will show you complete instructions to download and install WiFi File Transfer For PC on Windows and Mac. Most of the users want to transfer their files fastly and completely without any wire or cables. Because they do not want to transfer their data on computers first and then move to the new one. The good news is that there are many apps that allow users to transfer their data files between devices directly without needing any cables.
WiFi File Transfer is an app by which users can move the data from one device to another with the help of an internet connection. Just download this app on both the devices and connect with the same internet connection and transfer files without any issues. This app is launched for the users of Android devices and they can get it from Play Store.
But most of the users want to transfer their data to their desktop or laptop. They are looking for the download link for this app. Sadly there is no PC version of the app available to download directly. However, there is a way by which you can download and install WiFi File Transfer For PC on Windows and Mac OS. We know the way and today we will share that method with you guys. First, we would like to tell you more about the WiFi File Transfer.
Features Of WiFi File Transfer
WiFi File Transfer app gives you way faster speed than the Bluetooth of your device. Users can transfer or move the file of GBs in seconds. There is no limitation in transferring files between devices. Users can move videos, audios, documents, and more with the help of it. Also, move the apps data backup to the new one as well without any problems.
No registration and sign up required to send or receive files. All you need is the same working internet connection on both devices and start moving the files between them. You can also edit the names of the apps and folders. You can easily delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files as well. It supports the built-in file manager to manage the files and folders.
The interface of the app is simple and easy to understand. Paired the devices with each other and start transferring almost anything to the new device. Set a password on the app so that nobody can use the app without your permission. WiFi File Transfer gives you access to external SD cards and USB storage devices.
How To Download WiFi File Transfer For PC?
As we mentioned above that there is no PC version of the app available to download. But there is a way by which you can get WiFi File Transfer For PC on Windows and Mac OS. To download this mobile version on PC you need to download an Android emulator. So below we will show tell you what is Android emulator and how it works on your computers.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the only way by which you can download this mobile version of the WiFi File Transfer on your computer. These emulators are the third party software that helps you to emulate the Play Store interface on your PC. It allows users to use Google Play Services on their computers and download all the Android apps from there. When you search on the internet you will find many Android emulators.
All of them work the same but some of them provide more features and simple interfaces. So we suggest you use the Nox App Player for Mac OS and BlueStacks emulator for Windows. Below we will show you the simple procedures to download and install the WiFi File Transfer For PC.
Download WiFi File Transfer For PC on Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player to download and install the WiFi File Transfer For PC on Mac OS. Follow the instructions given below:
- Download the Nox App Player from this website. Bignox.com
- After downloading, install the emulator on Mac PC.
- After installation of the emulator, open it and click on the start button to launch the Nox emulator.
- Then you will be asked to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac PC. Entering your Google account is a one time process.
- When you enter the correct Google account, the Nox main page appears on your Mac screen.
- Click on the Google search bar from the top and write Play Store over there.
- Then click on the Play Store link and the interface of it appears on your Mac Screen.
- Go to the search bar and write the name of the app WiFi File Transfer on it.
- Select the app and then click on the install button. Now, wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once completed, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the app icon over there.
- Open up the app and that’s it enjoy the WiFi File Transfer For PC on Mac OS.
Download WiFi File Transfer For PC on Windows
We are using the BlueStacks emulator to download and install the WiFi File Transfer For PC on Windows. Follow the instructions given below:
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator on Windows from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the emulator on your PC.
- After the installation, open the BlueStacks emulator and wait for the main home page of the emulator to fully load up.
- Then you will see the Google Play icon. Open it up.
- Now add Google account to activate the Google Play Services on your Windows. It is a one-time process.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Now write the name of the app WiFi File Transfer on the search bar of the Play Store.
- After a search, you will see the app icon select it and then click on the install button to download the WiFi File Transfer app on your Windows.
- When the installation of the app is done, go to the main homepage of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Over there, you will see the WiFi File Transfer app icon, click on it and now use the WiFi File Transfer For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.