- 1 WeTransfer App
- 2 How To Download & Use WeTransfer For PC and Laptop?
- 3 FAQs
Download WeTransfer For PC and Laptop with the help of our guide. We have drafted a 100% working guide to help viewers install WeTransfer For Windows & Mac OS. Because getting WeTransfer For PC Download a little tricky and requires the implication of several steps.
As we all know that it’s a lot simple to use WeTransfer For PC Online. Because there is an official portal that lets users access all the file-sharing services through a web browser. But it’s always good to use WeTransfer App For PC. This way, users will be able to use the application without using web browsers.
For that, we begin our search by first looking into the official website forums. So far, there was no help because there was no official WeTransfer PC version. So after long research over the internet, we discovered a way/trick of getting WeTransfer For PC Download. It’s simple but you need to follow some steps to get the job done.
So if you want to download WeTransfer For PC, we are here to help you. But first, we will have a little chat about the app. Afterward, we will take you onto a detailed guide of installing WeTransfer For Windows & Mac operating systems. Because it works well for a user to get the app according to the installed OS.
WeTransfer is a file-sharing app that is available on the Google Play Store. Yet, the app has managed to get more than ten million installs and there are some others who only use WeTransfer Online. It contains a highly intellectual UI, that helps users get the job done conveniently. No need for registration but only if you are a free user.
WeTransfer Login: In the beginning, there is no need to subscribe or sign in. Because this app allows users to access their services without performing any registration process. To share a file, a user needs to first upload it and enter his & recipient’s email. Click once on the send button and he is good to go.
WeTransfer Free: This application contains both free & premium services. The free file-sharing facilities are sharing a file upto 2GB and using the cloud storage services to save a file in it. Users may also be provided with online ads from time to time. So if you not using it for a professional purpose, it works well for you.
WeTransfer Plus: The plus version contains tons of services that you may not find in any other file-sharing app. Most of which are sharing files consuming up to 20GB and saving files up to 1TB. Also, a user can decide to set a passcode on the files to be shared. For more, anyone can set the expiration date of the file transfers.
How To Download & Use WeTransfer For PC and Laptop?
There are multiple ways of using WeTransfer For PC and Laptop. But most of the users are familiar with the concept of using WeTransfer For PC Online. So if you are willing enough to use the services of third-party apps, you can discover the other ways as well. Because there is a way of using the WeTransfer App For PC. But we will discuss both ways as in using WeTransfer For Mac & WeTransfer For Windows.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android Emulators are third-party applications that let users access Android apps on PC. Most of these software work best for users who like to emulate Android apps & games on a computer. So our best shot is to use Android emulators to get WeTransfer App For PC. Because without it, we will not be able to have WeTransfer For PC Download.
Downloading WeTransfer For PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista)
- At first, start downloading BlueStacks on Windows PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- After getting BlueStacks.exe file, execute it and start following the on-screen instructions to install it.
- When the installation process is over, open the software.
- Now, wait until it asks you to enter your Gmail account details.
- When it asks, type-in your Gmail ID and the passcode.
- After the successful login, you will be able to use Google Play Services on PC.
- Open the play store app from the homepage of BlueStacks.
- Use the search bar to open the WeTransfer app.
- Once there, click once on the install button.
- It will take 20 to 25 seconds to install WeTransfer For PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista).
- After this, you will be able to use the app on PC.
Installing WeTransfer For PC (Mac/macOS/Mojave)
- Step#1: Download & Install Nox Emulator on iMac or MacBook. (Download Link)
- Step#2: After installing the emulator, open it.
- Step#3: See the startup tutorial to understand NoxPlayer controls.
- Step#4: From its home screen, navigate to Google Folder and open the play store app.
- Step#5: Type-in your Gmail account to open the Play Store.
- Step#6: Inside the play store, type WeTransfer in the search bar and press enter.
- Step#7: Hit the install button and wait for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step#8: Now you will be able to use WeTransfer For PC (Mac/macOS/Mojave).
Using WeTransfer For PC Online
Good thing, there is an official portal available for WeTransfer users. So it’s easy for users to use WeTransfer For Linux or Ubuntu. Because they just need to access the web browser to access such services. If you are ok with that, you can start using WeTransfer For PC Online by clicking once here. After entering the official portal, start using the services just like on a smartphone or PC.
Is WeTransfer For PC Safe?
Yes, WeTransfer For PC is a safe file-sharing application available in the market. For users who like to stay protective all the time while using the app, they can try using the services of virtual private networks. Some of the best & free VPN apps are Snap VPN, Unseen Online VPN & Melon VPN.
Is WeTransfer For PC Anonymous?
As I told you earlier, only the premium users have the ability to secure a file expiration & through a passcode. So if you are a free user of WeTransfer For PC, it’s good you use the services of apps like CM Security, Psiphon Pro or Orbot Proxy. Because these apps are delivered to ensure a user’s anonymity.
Can You Send Folders Via WeTransfer For PC?
Yes, you can send folders through WeTransfer For PC. But the best way of doing that is by uploading the folders through the drag-n-drop facility. It’s also good if you have an app installed on your computer because it will make things a lot simpler for you. Just pick the folder you want to upload and drop it inside the app’s interface.