Allow me to help you download WardenCam for PC and Laptop. Through, this guide you’ll be allowed to use the Android app’s services on a computer. Yes, there is a WardenCam web viewer, but if you want to use the app just like you do on your smartphone, then you need to imply a simple tip/trick.
To install “WardenCam for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”, I’m going to use the concept of cross-platforming. If you are unfamiliar with this term, then I’ll also explain it in this guide. However, the provided method will be specifically for the Windows & Mac operating systems. You can’t use the same product on other OS like Linux & Ubuntu.
Before getting this app for my PC, I tested WardenCam on Android. While using the app’s services, I concluded that its kind of an essential app for smartphone users. Becasue every user has to visit different places while leaving his household unprotected. So through this app, anyone can see what’s going on his property, whenever he’s not around.
After using this app’s services for some time, I wanted to get WardenCam for PC Download. Because it was the only reasonable way I was going to access the live feed of my old phone’s camera. So after doing some research over the internet, I finally got what I wanted. I’ll share the method that helped me, but after writing a short overview of the app.
WardenCam is one of the top creations of the Android industry. This video surveillance tool is available to download for free from the Google Play Store. But after installation of this app, a user is required to do a free registration to access the app’s services. Well, you need to make a free account and install the app on your old phone & the one you are currently using.
After you are done configuring the app, you can just set your old phones at any place you want. But make sure that your camera device stays connected with the internet. Because if it disconnects, then your live feed may get interrupted and you miss a glimpse of real events from it.
While using the app’s services, a user is provided with tons of great services. For instance, the alarm notifications that detects if anything goes suspicious on your property and notifies you instantly about it. In cases where your device is not connected with the internet, it sends you an email.
You can also connect your account to cloud drives. Save your videos directly on platforms like Google Drive, Mediafire, etc. Furthermore, the only thing annoying is online ads, but the good thing is that you can buy the ad-free version by paying $5.99. It’ll also help you get unlimited live streaming.
How Do I Download WardenCam for PC & Laptop?
The best method to download WardenCam for PC is through Android emulators. Because this application is yet only available for mobile platforms. But for users who like to access this best VPN app on a computer, there only hope is by using third-party programs. This method works perfectly for users trying to use any Android application on a PC.
Which Android Emulator Should We Choose?
Every Android emulator has to help you access Android apps on a computer. Such programs get the job done by emulating the Android Interface on a big screen. For now, the best & safest emulator is BlueStacks. It works great on every Windows & Mac operating systems. Also, it’s basic services are free and you get enjoy Android apps with 6x faster device performance.
Downloading WardenCam for PC (Windows 10/8/7/Mac)
- Download the best emulator, BlueStacks on PC/Laptop. (Download Link)
- When the emulator file is downloaded, open the .exe file to install it.
- This software will run by itself when the installation process is over.
- In the beginning, this third-party program will ask you to enter your Gmail account details. You must provide such information. Because without it, you will never be able to access Google Play Services on PC.
- After you have provided the right information, you will be redirected to the program’s main interface.
- From there, click once on the Play Store’s icon (it’s available in the taskbar or inside my app’s tab).
- Once the play store interface, type WardenCam in the search bar & press enter.
- Click on the install button and wait for approx 15 seconds.
- Now, WardenCam for PC (Windows 10/8/7/Mac) will be installed & ready at your disposal.