Get UFO VPN For PC on your Windows and Mac OS with the help of this tutorial. Lots of VPN apps are there in the Android and iOS Platforms to protect your device from hacking or tracking. Most of the VPN apps claim to protect your device information and location while browsing, but that’s not true. So if you want to use a secure VPN service to protect your device then use the UFO VPN.
UFO VPN is one of the best and famous VPN if you want to secure your information while visiting risky websites. Many of you use the desktop or laptop more than smartphones. They like to browse and download data from various websites on their PC. So they need to protect their data and information on their computers.
So you can download UFO VPN from the official website to download the PC version of it. But before you download the PC version let us tell you that you have to pay them after the trial period. The PC version is not free and you have to pay to them to use their services. But if you download Android or iOS versions of the UFO VPN on PC then you can use the free services on your computers.
Yes, you heard it right, there is a way by which you can use this mobile version of the app on your PC. So below we will tell you the methods that will guide you to download and install the UFO VPN for PC on Windows and Mac OS. But first, we will tell you more about the app and what are the features you will get from the UFO VPN app.
Features Of UFO VPN
UFO VPN is an app that provides free services with maximum security. Connect with the best VPN servers from America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and more. With the help of these proxy servers, unblock all the restricted websites and apps that are banned or blocked in your country. It bypasses the restrictions and allows users to visit or open blocked websites and apps without any problems.
The servers from the app provide fast speed while connecting with it. UFO VPN gives unlimited downloading so that download any size or type of files with the maximum speed according to your internet connection. No login or sign-ups are required to use this app, just download the app and start using the free services of it.
The user interface of the app is simple and easy to connect. Click on the connect button and the app automatically connects with the best proxy server. It also provides many servers in the list from which you can choose your own choice of proxy servers manually as well. There are some paid services also available by which you can get more protection. Use the paid services up to 5 devices at the same time.
How To Download UFO VPN For PC?
To download this mobile version on PC you need to download an Android emulator on your device. With the help of it, download and install the UFO VPN for PC on your Windows and Mac OS. So let us tell you what is Android emulator and how it works on your computers.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the only way by which you can download the mobile version of the UFO VPN on your computer. These emulators are the third party software that helps you to emulate the Play Store interface on your PC. It allows users to use the Google Play Services on their computers and download all the Android apps on it. When you search on the internet you will find many Android emulators.
All of them work the same but some of them provide more features and simple interfaces. So we suggest you use the Nox App Player for Mac OS and BlueStacks emulator for Windows. Below we will show you the simple procedures to download and install the UFO VPN for PC.
Download UFO VPN for PC on Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player to download and install the UFO VPN for PC on Mac OS. Follow the instructions given below:
- Download the Nox App Player on Mac from this link. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player on it.
- Now open the emulator and you will see the main page of the Nox App Player.
- From there, click on the Google Folder and then select Play Store from it.
- Now enter the Google account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac OS. This is a one time process and you do not have to enter the account every time when you open the Nox App Player.
- After entering the Google account, you will see the main interface of the Play Store on your Mac screen.
- Then write the name of the app UFO VPN on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Select the app and click on the install button to download the UFO VPN on Mac OS.
- When the installation is done, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the app over there.
- Open it up and now use the UFO VPN for PC on Mac OS.
Download UFO VPN for PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista
We are using the BlueStacks emulator to download and install the UFO VPN for PC on Windows. Follow the instructions given below:
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator on Windows from this link. (Download Link)
- Then install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- After the installation, open the BlueStacks emulator and wait for the main home page of the emulator to fully load up.
- Then you will see the Google Play icon. Open it up.
- Now add Google account to activate the Google Play Services on your Windows. It is a one-time process.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Play Store.
- Now write the name of the app UFO VPN on the search bar of the Play Store.
- After a search, you will see the app icon select it and then click on the install button to download the UFO VPN app on your Windows.
- When the installation of the app is done, go to the main homepage of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Over there, you will see the UFO VPN app icon, click on it and now use the UFO VPN for PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.