No need to pay for a text scanner app, because now you can download Text Fairy for PC and Laptop. This app lets you scan and retrieve text from images. As it is an OCR app, you can perform tons of customizations with the retrieved data. For instance, you can use this productivity tool to covert the extracted text files into PDF.
There’s no denying that I’m talking about an Android utility. But because of this app should also be available for the desktop users. Because its usage is beneficial for both device consumers. That’s why I’ve decided to help my readers install “Text Fairy for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating system. So they can enjoy this text scanner for PC free download.
Just like others, I first tested Text Fairy on Android. Because before using this app’s services, I used to be a happy consumer of a famous OCR app known as “CamScanner“. Such an app was also good, but only if I was ok with emptying my pockets or willing to bear the online advertisements.
But when I started to use this app, I intrigued me with its tons of beneficial OCR services. So then I decided to get Text Fairy for PC Download. To help me extract text from the image files on my Windows 10 Laptop. I’ll share the same method with you, but before that, I want you to get familiar with the app’s basic features.
What is Text Fairy?
Text Fairy is an OCR app developed specifically to benefit the users of smartphones. The designed algorithms of this app let users scan text from images without any hassle. All you have to do is scan a file and then crop images according to your demand. Now let the app know you are done cropping and let it provide you with the text you wanted to extract.
After you are done extracting the text, you are allowed to make tons of customizations with it. Either you can create a PDF file or just edit it appropriately. If you want, you can also start to translate the resultant text by using translation apps. A good thing is that you are not asked to pay or register to acquire any service from this app.
By any chance, if you can’t understand how a word can be pronounced, you can use Text Fairy’s feature of Text-to-Speech. This facility would allow you to learn how to read the English paragraphs & words in front of others. To be honest, that’s the most intriguing facility of this application.
In case you are willing to share your work or assignments with others, you can do that directly from this app. When you are done editing a text file and then creating its PDF, you are allowed to share it with others. Either send the files on social media or email it to the recipients, do it directly from the app’s UI.
How Can I Download Text Fairy for PC and Laptop?
It’s time I reveal the secret of downloading Text Fairy for PC and Laptop. Yes, I’m going to use the concept of cross-platforming to help you complete the task here. Meaning, I’ll use the help of third-party apps like Android emulators to complete the task here. If you want to know about such programs, here are some words on them.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android emulators help use emulate a whole Android interface on PC/Laptop. These programs are developed only for the greater good of Android users, who want to use Google Play Services on PC. But there are plenty of emulators, which doesn’t provide services as they advertise. So I’m only going to talk about a tested software and it’ll help you get Text Fairy for PC Download.
Downloading Text Fairy for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best Android emulator aka BlueStacks via provided link.
- After downloading “BlueStacks.exe”, install it on your computer. The installation process is simple, just keep following the onscreen instructions and it’ll only take 4 to 5 minutes to complete the process.
- When you are done installing the emulator, it’s time you open it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- Inside BlueStacks, to start emulating the Android interface, you’ll be asked to enter some details. Like entering Gmail account details, selecting software UI language, and a payment plan (you are allowed to select the free plan).
- Now that you have completed all the startup forums, you’ll be redirected to the main interface of BlueStacks.
- From there, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type Text Fairy in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- You’ll be notified after the successful installation of Text Fairy for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
That’s all, thanks.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.