We provide you the method by which you can download and install the Smule for PC on your computers. Nowadays everybody wants to become famous by showing their talent. But most of them failed to get the platforms where they can show their abilities and skills. Many apps are there through which you can show your talent to the world and become famous with the help of it.
The Smule app is one of them. If you are a singer and want to sing a song to show your singing abilities to the world then this is the app for you to use. With the help of it, you can sing a song and share your songs directly from the app to social media accounts. Sing songs and make music with friends and fans from any distance.
This app is available for Android and iOS platforms officially. From there, you can easily download the Smule app. But if you want to use this app on your Windows then you need to follow the instructions given below. Because you can’t find any official version of it for Windows. Before we tell you the procedure to download Smule for PC, let us tell you more benefits that you are getting from this app.
Smule is an app that allows you to sing solo or duet with your friend. There are many amazing sound effects and video filters available in the app. Use these video filters and sound effects in your recordings to make them special. Sing all of your favorite songs and become famous.
Sing karaoke to millions of songs for free with the lyrics. You can also go live or record the songs. Add all of your songs into the song’s library feature in the app. Make new fans of your singing and also sing songs with them. Get likes and comments on your music videos from your fans and people from around the world.
Simply create an account in the app and ready to sing all of your favorite songs. Also, chat with the users and your fans. The interface of the app is easy to operate. As we told you at the start that this app is not launched for Windows, but there is a way by which you can use it on your PC. So now let us tell you the procedure to download the Smule for PC on your Windows and Mac OS. You need an Android emulator to use this app on your computers.
What is Android Emulator?
This is third-party software that allows you to use all the Android apps on your PC. Many Android emulators are there when you search on the internet like KoPlayer, Nox App Player, BlueStacks, Dolphin and others. All of them are works the same but have different interfaces and features. We use the BlueStacks and Nox App Player to use Smule for PC on Windows and Mac.
Procedure To Download Smule for PC On Windows 10/8/7
We are using the BlueStacks emulator because it works very well with the Windows PC. Follow the instruction below to download and install Smule for PC on your Windows 10/8/7.
- At first, you need to download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Now open the BlueStacks and wait for some time to load up the main page of the emulator.
- You will see the Google Play Store icon on the main page. Click on it.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to get the Google Play Services on your Windows.
- Then you will see the main interface of the Play Store. Now write the app name Smule on the search bar.
- Click on the install button to download the Smule App on your Windows.
- After the installation process is completed, go to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the Smule app.
- Open the app and now you can use the Smule for PC on your Windows 7-8-10.
Procedure To Download Smule for PC On Mac OS
We use the Nox App Player to download and install Smule for PC on MacBook Air/Pro by following the steps below.
- First, you have to download the Nox App Player emulator. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player emulator on MacBook.
- Open up the emulator and it takes some time to load up the home page of the emulator.
- From the main screen, click on the Google Folder and select the Play Store.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services on MacBook Air/Pro.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the interface of Google Play Store.
- Now search the Smule app in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the install button to download the Smule App on MacBook.
- After installation, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the Smule.
- Open it up and use the Smule for PC on MacBook.