Smart Home Surveillance Picket for PC eases you in monitoring home. There are 2 types of surveillance apps. The first one lets you connect with the monitoring camera in the office of the home. The second ones are those which convert your old smartphone into a monitoring cam. Smart Home Surveillance Picket app belongs to the second type. Let discuss what are the benefits of this app.
Benefits of Smart Home Surveillance Picket App:
- Your amount of Camera, monitoring, DVRs and other expenses will be saved. No need for this equipment.
- Make the best use of your old Android Smartphone. Get the maximum out of the amount spent on the previous phone.
- Transforms your spare smartphone or tablet into a wireless Camera.
- We need an internet connection to monitor the surveillance. App operates on both WiFi and Mobile data.
- You can also record videos with audio which many CCTV camera models lack.
How to use the Smart Home Surveillance Picket?
The way to use the app is really simple. You need 2 Android devices either smartphone or tablet or each. Install the Smart Home Surveillance Picket app on your old Android phone. Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to convert the phone to Cam. Now install the app on your in-use Android smartphone. Open the app after installation. Connect the Smart Home Surveillance Picket on New smartphones with the app on old smartphones. It supports various connection ways like WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering, WiFi tethering, WiFi Direct, VPN, mobile (push only).
What are Android emulators?
Actually emulating means to emulate program on that platform which is not dedicated to that. For example, emulate Android apps on Windows and Vice versa. Android emulators are dedicated for Windows and Mac. Through them, you can emulate Android apps such as Smart Home Surveillance Picket for PC. There are more than 30 Android emulators that claimed to be best. We have tried most of those but found only emulators which are really best. One is BlueStacks which is a top-notch emulator and best app installer for Windows.
Steps to install Smart Home Surveillance Picket for PC (Windows)
>> Step 1) Download BlueStacks from the official site, visit BlueStacks.com.
>> Step 2) Install the emulator software by double-clicking on.EXE file.
>> Step 3) Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
>> Step 4) Once the installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
>> Step 5) Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account.
>> Step 6) Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen install Smart Home Surveillance Picket APK.
- 6.1) Drag and drop the Smart Home Surveillance Picket APK into BlueStacks.
- 6.2) If prompts click on Install option.
- 6.3) App will take a few minutes to get installed.
- 6.4) Launch app and get connected with a secure connection.
Downloading Smart Home Surveillance Picket for Mac
- Download Nox App Player from the official site, visit Bignox.com.
- Install the emulator software by double-clicking on.EXE file.
- Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and follow on-screen instructions.
- Once redirected to Nox home screen. Locate the Google Play Store app and open it.
- Enter Google Account which is already in your use.
- Click on the search bar, type Smart Home Surveillance Picket and press enter button.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
So, viewers, these were the procedures to download Smart Home Surveillance Picket for PC running Windows and Mac. See how simple is this task. For any guidance, you can contact us anytime. Comment your problem or report it through our Contact us page. Now we are answering the random question which people frequently ask about Smart Home Surveillance Picket
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.