Red Bull TV takes you beyond the ordinary with exclusive videos from around the world with adventurers, new music, and entertainment from trendsetting artists. Moreover, live events featuring top athletes from around the world. You can find your inspiration in the world of Red Bull. Now you can be the part of the adventure by downloading Red Bull TV for PC on Windows & Mac.
About Red Bull TV
Red Bull TV is offered by Red Bull Apps. This TV application is available on both Google PlayStore and Apple App Store. With a 4.5-star rating and more than Five Million Downloads, this TV application is loved by people. The size of the application is around 60 MB and it varies from device to device.
The latest updated revived by the Red Bull TV application was on 26 March 2020. In this latest update, all the previous Bugs were fixed. Moreover, improved Augmented Reality (AR) with 360 degrees and more videos are being added constantly. Supports almost all AR supported devices. Using the Red Bull TV Application you can enjoy all the Red Bull content on all of your devices for free.
Dive into the world of Red Bull TV and find all the action sports, Adventure, Music, and Entertainment. This Application is featuring 24h streaming and live streaming on demand. Find more than 100+ live events on the Red Bull TV application. Using the Red Bull Application you can watch Original Shows, Music, Feature Films, and Best Action Video from anywhere and anytime.
- Amazing global live events, including sports, music, and more.
- Lean back and experience the best of Red Bull TV, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Discover even more premium VOD content through curated channels updated daily.
- Search through the extensive Red Bull TV catalog.
- Mountain Bike:
- Includes Red Bull Rampage, Red Bull Hardline, Crankworx FMBA, and All UCI Men’s and Women’s Races.
- Includes Full coverage of The World Enduro Super Series (WESS), The Red Bull MotoGP™, and Red Bull Straight Rhythm.
- Featuring Red Bull Racing (Austria) and Scuderia Toro Rosso (Italy). Including the high desert, mountain snow, and city streets around the world.
- Featuring The WRC FIA World Rally Championship. Bike, Quad, Car, and Truck conquer snow, sand, mountains, and other brutal conditions. Moreover, 13 WRC rallies through 15 countries including the legendary Dakar Rally.
- Featuring Drift Masters World Championship. Top drivers from 20 countries, six events in stunning European locations.
- Cliff Diving:
- Includes Kiteboarding, Wingsuit Jumps, Barnstorming, 3X Basketball, Surfing, Neymar Jr 5 Football, Music, Breakdance, Live Events, and more.
- Top players from champion teams around the world. Includes eSports competition live streams, battle highlights, pro commentary, and game tips.
- Red Bull Crashed Ice:
- Includes ice cross downhill racing. In stadiums around the world, including Canada, Japan, Finland, and the USA.
- Batalla De Los Gallos:
- Spanish language rap battle royale.
- Red Bull BC One:
- The biggest one-on-one B-Boy and B-Girl dance competition in the world.
- The Red Bull Vault:
- VIP access to thousands of Red Bull Films, sports movies, documentaries, and videos, including The Art of Flight (snowboard), Danny MacAskill’s (street bike), The Dawn Wall (free-climbing), Chasing Niagara (kayak), and Ground Effect (Formula 1).
- Augmented Reality (AR):
- Experience Red Bull Rampage, Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble, and other events with 360-degree videos and events.
How to Download Red Bull TV For PC
To download and use Red Bull TV For PC. First, you need to download an Android Emulator. Android Emulator allows you to download Android PlayStore applications on your PC. There are many Android Emulators available but I recommend that you use BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks is one of the best Emulator available on the internet.
BlueStacks Uses Android One UI. This makes BlueStacks Emulator perform much faster than other Emulators. It also gives it a user-friendly interface. To learn more about BlueStacks Emulator click the link given below. Using the same Link also download BlueStacks Emulator.
Download & Install BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator from the link given above or you can directly download it from their official website i.e BlueStacks.com.
- Click on the download now button to start the downloading process of the BlueStacks EXE file.
- Once the download is complete open the folder where you have downloaded the file of BlueStacks.
- Double Click on the downloaded EXE file to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- Follow all of the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- An Android alike screen will appear, over here select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Add your active Gmail account which can be verified or create a new Gmail account. (Google Play Services requires Gmail account to work).
Installation of Red Bull TV For PC
Once you have completed all the steps to install BlueStacks, now you can easily download Red Bull TV for PC application. Just follow these easy steps.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (This takes some time)
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open PlayStore.
- Using the search bar search for Red Bull TV.
- Open the application offered by Red Bull TV Apps.
- Click on the Install Button.
- The downloading of the application will start.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Once the installation is complete open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Here you will find a new icon of Red Bull TV For PC.
- Open the application and start watching your favorite show.
This is how you can download Red Bull TV for PC. If you have any questions regarding the Red Bull TV application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.