For a better live monitoring experience, I suggest you Download RealViewPro for PC and Laptop. Becasue this app is capable of providing live feed in HD, it’s always good to have a bigger display. Also, it’ll help you to manage/customize your app controls conveniently through mouse & keyboard.
We all know that this app is famous for its services among smartphone users. But there are some PC users who are willing to acquire the same app services on their devices. For such users, I’ve prepared a fully tested guide to install “RealViewPro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating systems.
It’s obvious that I tested RealViewPro on Android. While using this app’s services, it helped me a lot in securing my property & households. Well, it did allow me to keep an eye on my belongings whenever I was not around them. I could also record the videos that were made by my IP cams.
At first, I had a problem with getting RealViewPro for PC Download. Because the app was only delivered for the mobile platforms and it didn’t have any official PC version. So I implied a tip/trick that helped me get the job done in a total of 10 minutes. I’ll show you how it was possible for me to enjoy the Android app on your PC.
What is RealViewPro?
RealViewPro is one of the best live monitoring software that’s available on Google Play Store. You can install this app and then start using its services without paying a penny. And you are never asked to subscribe or register to claim paid services because there are none. It seems like, the app’s services are only delivered for the greater good of its users.
In simple words, this app lets you access the live feed of your IP/network cams. But you have to connect/add your desired cam devices within the app. Also, network connectivity is compulsory. Because if your device is not connected with the internet, you are never allowed to access any services from this app.
A good thing about RealViewPro is its support for newbies. Meaning, if you are new to using this app and want to test it before registering for an account, it lets you complete such a task. For this purpose, a user is required to navigate into the Quick Look section. If he thinks the app is trustworthy and developed according to his needs, he can register to enjoy all of its services.
Registered users get to enjoy all of the beneficial facilities. Like the monition detectors and instant notifications. Because you can only register by entering an active email account. So whenever your cameras detect anything suspicious on your property, you get an instant email through the registered account.
How Do I Download RealViewPro for PC and Laptop?
A user is required to imply a simple trick to Download RealViewPro for PC and Laptop. Because you are talking about getting an Android application on a computer. Not to worry, you can accomplish your goal here, all you need to do is to get services of programs like Android Emulators.
What Android Emulators Do?
A short introduction to Android Emulators: they are third-party software that helps you emulate Android interface on PC/Laptop. You can use such programs to install any Android apps & games on desktops or laptops. But in my guide, I’ll only talk about the ones, that’ll help you install RealViewPro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. Because I’ve drafted this guide according to BlueStacks.
Downloading RealViewPro for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/Mac
- Visit the official BlueStacks website or click here for a proper guide to download the App Player.
- After downloading the software, open the downloaded file to start the installation process. While installing the software, you can select the disk storage location, where you want to save the installation files. Also, you’ll be required to accept the software’s license to continue the installation procedure. Apart from that, keep clicking on the Next button and in the end, click once on the Finish button.
- Now that the software is installed, open it and start following some compulsory onscreen instructions.
- The instructions will be like entering your active Gmail account & selecting a software UI.
- When you configured BlueStacks, the program will redirect you to its home interface.
- From there, you need to click once on the play store icon and wait for it to open.
- Inside the play store, type RealViewPro in the search bar & press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Once done, you can open RealViewPro for Windows or Mac from BlueStacks.
That’s all, thanks.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.