Want to download Q-See QT View For PC? then you are at the right place. This app is developed by the DPSI company to configure your QT series security DVRs. So if you are using this brand of security cameras then you need to download the Q-See QT View app on your devices. Because with this app, you can watch the live footage from any distance.
Surveillance tools play a very big role in protecting your loved ones from any danger. Nowadays surveillance cameras are very important because it allows you to keep an eye on your offices, homes and other workplaces. Watch your loved ones and children when they are alone at home. Q-See QT View app is one of those apps that helps you to watch the live footage from the cameras.
Q-See QT View app is available for users of Android and iOS devices. But sadly, there is no PC version of it available for you to download directly. So if you want to download this app on your computers, we know the procedure that will guide you to download this app on PC. Before we tell you the procedures to download and install Q-See QT View For PC on your Windows and Mac OS, let us tell you more about this app.
Q-See QT View Overview
Q-See QT View is an app that helps you to add 32 devices to Server List. You can watch the live footage from these servers anytime without any problems. Watch all the actions and movements behind your back. Watch the recorded and live footage from anywhere with the help of it. All you need is a good internet or Wifi connection to view the videos.
With the Q-See QT View app, you can connect any of the QT series surveillance cameras easily. All you have to do is to pair the camera with the app and it automatically installs all the configurations. Set the time of recording and the app will record the videos from the cameras at that time. Playback the recorded videos as many times as you can.
Zoom in the videos to watch them closely. Take screenshots and pictures from the videos and get evidence against the suspect. Create an account in the app by following the simple on-screen instructions. Add the details about your surveillance cameras and connect with it instantly. The user interface of the Q-See QT View is simple and easy to operate.
Get the motion detection feature by which you can get alerts and notifications when some movement takes place in that area. It supports many stunning features like search mode, local recording, PTZ control, playback with synchronizing, and many more. Also, it allows users to share videos with others directly from the app.
Also Visit: YCC365 for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac – Free
How To Download Q-See QT View For PC?
After telling you the features of the app, now its time to tell you the downloading procedure of the Q-See QT View app. We told you at the start that there is no PC version of it launched for Windows, but you can download and install this app on your computers. So let us tell you the downloading procedure of the Q-See QT View for PC on Mac OS and Windows. To get this app on your computers, you need to download an Android emulator.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator helps you to download and install the Android apps on your computers. It allows users to use the Play Store interface on your PC. You are able to use Google Play Services on your Desktop and Laptop for free. When you search on the internet you will find many Android emulators. Most of them work the same way but have their own interfaces and features. After using many of these emulators, we recommend you to use the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator to download and install Q-See QT View for PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Procedure To Download Q-See QT View For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player to download the Q-See QT View for PC on Mac OS. Follow the steps below to successfully download this app.
- Download the Nox App Player to your Mac OS from this link. Bignox.com.
- After the downloading, now install the Nox App Player on your Mac. It takes some time to install the emulator on your Mac OS.
- When the installation process is completed, open the emulator. Wait 2-3 minutes to fully load up the homepage of the Nox App Player.
- Then you will see the Google folder on the main page of the Nox App Player. Click on it and then select the Play Store from there.
- Now enter the existing or new Google account to get the Google Play Services on your Mac OS. It is a one time process
- After that, you will see the main interface of the Play Store. Now write the name of the app Q-See QT View on the search bar of Play Store.
- Then click on the install button and download the Q-See QT View app on your Mac.
- Now go back to the main page of the emulator and there you will see the app icon. Click on it and you have successfully downloaded Q-See QT View for PC on Mac OS.
Procedure To Download Q-See QT View For PC On Windows
We are using the BlueStacks emulator to download and install the Q-See QT View for PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista. Follow the steps carefully that are given below:
- At first, you have to download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC from this link. (Download Link).
- After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- When the installation is completed, open up the BlueStacks emulator and wait for some time to fully load up the main page of it.
- Then click on the Play Store icon from the homepage of the BlueStacks emulator.
- After that, you have to enter the existing or new Google account to get the Google Play Services on Windows PC. This is a one time process.
- After entering the correct information, you will see the main interface of the Google Play Store.
- Now go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the Q-See QT View app.
- Now click on the install button to download the Q-See QT View app on your Windows.
- When the installation is finished, go back to the main page of the BlueStacks emulator and you will see the icon of the app.
- Click on it and you have downloaded the Q-See QT View for PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
I am a blogger and like to share my knowledge and guides so that you can get the maximum benefits from it.