Download Pi Music Player For PC on Windows and Mac OS with the help of this article. Most of the music player designed to play all the music files of your devices. The music player is very common and given in almost all cellphone brands in their devices. Because without it they can not play music on those devices. But still, there are many music players available on the Android and iOS Platforms.
Because many people don’t like the default music players of their devices and searching for the other one. If you are that person then download the Pi Music Player on your devices. It provides many stunning features that will help you play the songs of your device of any type. It gives you the best experience of listening to songs. Users can download this app from the Play Store on their Android smartphones and tablets.
Most of the users want to use this app on their PCs and searching for the download link of it. Sadly there is no PC version for computers available to download. But we know the way that will help you to get this app on their PCs. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install Pi Music Player For PC on Windows and Mac OS. Before we tell you the way first let us tell you the features of the app.
Features Of Pi Music Player
Pi Music Player has the ability to play all the format of music files of your devices. Users not only listen to music with this app but also you can edit music with it. Cut or crop any part of the song and make your ringtones and message notifications. Also, users can edit the information of the files and delete them from your device as well. It syncs all the music files from your device and shows these files in one place.
It allows users to browse YouTube music videos and add them to your own Playlists. Search any song from YouTube and play it directly from the app. Create a playlist in the app and add as many songs as you can in it. Copy or move files between playlist and folders without any problems. If you do not find any song that is available in your device then use the search bar of the app to find it quickly.
It supports many new features like Floating Video Player, Power Saver Mode, Audiobooks & Podcasts, and more. Also, users can get the 5-Band Equalizer with over 25 Presets, Bass Boost, Virtualizer, and 3D-Reverb Effects. Listening to your favorite songs with these equalizers will give you the best experience. The interface of the app is simple and easy to use. Different themes are given in the settings of the Pi Music Player app to change the whole look of the app interface.
Also Visit: JOOX Music for PC, Windows 7/8/10 & Mac – Free
How To Get Pi Music Player For PC On Windows & Mac?
Most of the music players that are available for smartphones haven’t launched for Windows and Mac. That’s why users can’t find any official version of these apps to download directly. In that case, the android emulators play a major role and help you to use the Android apps on your computers. So to download Pi Music Player For PC on your Windows and Mac, you need to use the Android emulator.
What Is Android Emulator?
Android emulator is the only way if you want to use this app on your PCs. This is a third-party program that lets you emulate the Play Store interface on your desktop or laptop. Users can download almost any app of Android on your devices without any problems. You will find many Android emulators on the internet but all of them have different interfaces and features to use. We have used many of them and after testing them recommend you to use BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Below you will see the methods to download and install Pi Music Player For PC on Windows and Mac OS.
Method To Download Pi Music Player For PC On Mac OS
We are using the Nox App Player because it is one of the best emulators for mac. So below you will see the steps on how to download and install Pi Music Player For PC on Mac OS.
- First, you have to download the Nox App Player on Mac. Bignox.com
- Then install the Nox App Player on it.
- After installation, open up the emulator and wait for some time to load up the main page of it.
- From the main page, click on the Google Folder and then select the Play Store.
- Then you will be asked to enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac OS. Entering your account is only the one time process.
- After entering the correct account, you will see the main interface of the Play Store on Mac.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the Pi Music Player name on it.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the Pi Music Player.
- When it’s finished, go to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the Pi Music Player.
- Open it up and use Pi Music Player For PC on Mac OS.
Method To Download Pi Music Player For PC On Windows
BlueStacks is the best emulator for Windows and that why most of the users have suggested to use it on Windows PC. So below you will see the steps to download and install Pi Music Player For PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After downloading install it on your PC.
- Now open the BlueStacks emulator and wait for some time to load up the main page of it.
- Then you will see the Play Store icon on the main page. Click on it.
- Now enter your existing or new Google Account to get the Google Play Services on your Windows. Entering your Google account is one the one time process.
- After that, you will see the main interface of the Play Store on your PC screen. Now write the app name Pi Music Player on the search bar of it.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the Pi Music Player on your Windows.
- When the installation process is finished, go to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the Pi Music Player app.
- Open the app and use Pi Music Player For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.