- 1 Team Behind Nox App Player:
- 2 Nox App Player Key Features:
- 3 How to install and Setup Nox App Player on Windows and Mac:
Download and install Nox App Player on Windows and macOS latest version through this tutorial. Emulating is the revolutionary concept in technology. For the first time, people come to know that 2 operating systems can be used at a time on one computer. The software that performs emulating is known as emulators. They are not like complete operating systems. The developers just pick the key elements of the operating system especially App Stores. After that, they make it workable and launch that for users.
Android Emulators are such software that let people use the Android OS alike Operating system on PC. The first one was BlueStacks, which is undoubtfully the best Android Emualtors of all time. After the BlueStacks, if we find a credible Android Emulator than surely it is Nox App Player. On macOS, Nox App Player leads from BlueStacks as it works better. Nox App Player on Windows and macOS devices is available.
Team Behind Nox App Player:
Nox App Player is the joint creation of high profile technology experts. The origin of Nox development is Hongkong. They are working on Nox App Player to make it better and best for users. The main function of this emulators is to download and install Mobile apps/games on PC.
Nox App Player is available in more than 150 countries. You can say it is available in every country where the internet is available. Currently, Nox App Players on Windows and macOS has more than 150 million active users. it supports upto 20 languages and English is the most common among them.
Nox App Player Key Features:
- The latest Nox App Player is inspired by Android 7 (Nougat). It is many times faster than the previous versions. Previous version speed was similar to Samsung Galaxy S8. Now, you can guess what will the speed of the latest version.
- Fully optimized and customizable you can use it like the way you want. Convenient for using Android apps and playing Android games on your Windows and Mac computer.
- Gaming on Nox App player on Windows is similar to PC and Consoles gaming as it remains smooth and stable. Even you can play High-end Android games on PC without any lagging or hanging.
- It offers the individual tabs for every game and app at a time. It means you can play multiple games, use multiple apps both at a time.
- Nox is absolutely free and safe. It works under the rules of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Nox cares about your privacy. So, any personal information you provide to Nox will remain private.
Requirements for Nox App Player on Windows:
- Your PC should be running on a 2.2 GHz processor atleast.
- The operator should be an administrator of PC
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM is required for Nox App Player (That’s for Nox only not for the computer).
- 1 GB Video Memory is essential.
- Minimum 1 GB Graphics Card.
How to install and Setup Nox App Player on Windows and Mac:
Download and install the Nox App Player from Bignox.com. It is the official website of the Nox company.
Stage 1: Downloading and installation
- Nox Latest version (nox_setup_v184.108.40.206_full_intl.exe) file size is 378 MBs). It will take a while for the completion of the downloading process.
- Once the Nox App player downloading gets completed, you need to install it. Double click on the downloaded nox_setup_v220.127.116.11_full_intl.exe file.
Stage 2: Complete Formalities (Only at first time)
- Click on the install button to start the configuration process, keep patience for a few minutes.
- At the next screen click on the Start button to start the Nox Engine. The first time it will take a bit of time to get started. After that Android alike screen will appear on your computer.
Stage 3: Google Account Registration (Compulsory)
In order to install any Android app Google Account is compulsory.
- Sign in on Nox Google Play with existing Google Account. Enter your Gmail ID and then the password.
- In case you are deprived of Google Account yet, click on the Create a new account option.
Stage 4: Install any App to check:
- Now the Nox is ready to use. To check, install any app as a demo. Search Nord VPN on Google Play Search bar of Nox App Player. Open the app Profile Click on the Install button.
- After installation app will be available on your Nox App player home. Open the app and see it will be working fine.
See the slideshow below it will guide you better.
[su_image_carousel source=”media: 4485,4481,4482,4483,4484,4480″ limit=”10″ align=”center”]
That’s all from the iPCFY team. The written procedure is followed first by our team. So, hopefully, we didn’t miss any step. If you need any help or not understanding something in the Tutorial please contact us. Mention your problem in the comment box.