Get Nextplus for PC Download with the help of this guide. Now there’s a method that fans of this app can imply to get it on a computer. Because for now, its no official version is introduced for the desktop and laptop devices. So to be sure that you don’t onto a trap, try to follow my lead till the end.
If you own a PC and you are trying to install “Nextplus for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”, then this is the right guide for you. I’ve tested this app on my computer and concluded that it works similar to the Android app. It may be true that you can enjoy an Android interface on a PC, but that’s a mystery that I’ll reveal at the end of this article.
Before getting Nextplus for PC, I used it on my smartphone. I own an Android phone, so I downloaded the app from Google Play Store. In the beginning, I thought that this app may have something new to offer me. The interface of this app was not much different from the other messenger apps, but it’s lite weight and didn’t consume a lot of my device’s RAM power.
I’m a person who has to do the official work on a Laptop and when the job timing are done, make assignments for a healthy CGPA. Meaning, I have no time to use a smartphone to chat with my colleagues and friends. So that’s the main reason I decided to download Nextplus for PC and Laptop. Let’s have some words on the app and then I’ll take you onto the guide of downloading the app.
What is Nextplus?
Nextplus comes as a next-generation communication app. It delivers free virtual phone numbers to the users of Android smartphones. By installing this app and accepting the app’s terms of service, users get a secure virtual number for free. Yes, he/she doesn’t have to pay a single penny to access this app’s services. But there’s something you should, if you want to make your time a lot easier while using the services of this app, then try to convince a friend to use it via your invitation link.
To be honest, the free users also have a choice to make. Either to stay like the way things are and keep watching the video promotions and online ads. Or he/she can decide to remove the ads by paying small ads. A user doesn’t need to pay to access any extra facilities. It seems like the developers just want a price that they are required to pay to network providers. Else, it’s not an app that’s developed to pick a pocket of its users.
- Officially available for Android phones and tablets.
- Tons of free calls
- Free SMS and MMS
- Free 3G and 4G LTE
- Provide secure virtual numbers
- No official desktop or laptop version.
- Available only for Canada, America, and Mexico.
- Contain lots of online ads.
How To Download Nextplus for PC and Laptop?
It’s time I reveal the secret of downloading Nextplus for PC and Laptop. Yes, I’m going to use the concept of cross-platforming to help you complete the task here. Meaning, I’ll use the help of third-party apps like Android emulators to complete the task here. If you want to know about such programs, here are some words on them.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android emulators help use emulate a whole Android interface on PC/Laptop. These programs are developed only for the greater good of Android users, who want to use Google Play Services on PC. But there are plenty of emulators, which doesn’t provide services as they advertise. So I’m only going to talk about a tested software and it’ll help you install Nextplus for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
Downloading Nextplus for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best Android emulator aka BlueStacks via provided link.
- After downloading “BlueStacks.exe”, install it on your computer. The installation process is simple, just keep following the onscreen instructions and it’ll only take 4 to 5 minutes to complete the process.
- When you are done installing the emulator, it’s time you open it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- Inside BlueStacks, to start emulating the Android interface, you’ll be asked to enter some details. Like entering Gmail account details, selecting software UI language, and a payment plan (you are allowed to select the free plan).
- Now that you have completed all the startup forums, you’ll be redirected to the main interface of BlueStacks.
- From there, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type Nextplus in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- You’ll be notified after the successful installation of Nextplus for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
- Now you can open the app and watch HD quality live feed on a big screen.