Get info about secure places via MobilePatrol for PC and Laptop. Visit only the secure places and get informed about unsecured locations through this app. I know that not every single location is secure to travel while you are with your family or friends, so why not get full information about a specific location before visiting it.
Yes, I’m here to talk about using an Android app on PC. Because I think you should not be limited by the boundaries of operating systems. That’s why I’ve decided to help you install “MobilePatrol for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. To be honest, I’m going to imply the concept of cross-platforming for this cause.
To tell you the truth, I tested MobilePatrol on Android and find it quite fascinating. It helped me a lot in getting secured routes to my office and even I had to go for a trip, I used it to find the shortest course for my destination. To use it, all I had to do is enter my desired destination and with a single tap, get all the necessary information about it.
The only problem I had was of not bieng able to get MobilePatrol for PC Download. Because this app was officially developed for mobile platforms and I wanted to use it on my Windows 10 Laptop. However, after online research of about 10 minutes, I got what I wanted and that’s what I’ll share with you in this article.
What is MobilePatrol?
MobilePatrol is sort of a social app that’s available on the Google Play Store. It has no in-app purchases but does contain online advertisements. The only con of this app is that it only lets law enforcement officers buy the ad-free version. Else, if you want to remove the ads, then you’ll have to buy an ad-blocker that’s not restricted by Google Play Services.
The basic purpose of this app is to ensure the security of the civilians. Because it lets them get full detail on the alerts of a specific location. So if they decide to leave for a job or to travel, at least they know what dangers they may face before reaching their destination. It tells them to see for personas or other sorts of threats they might face.
If a user has a daily route, then he can add it to the favorite locations. But he also needs to enable the app notifications, so he could get notified about it vulnerability level. So if there’s something wrong with it, change the route or call into the office and tell them it’s not safe to go outside.
Though MobilePatrol, a user can get details about the criminal records of a country. See what’s the rate of crime, how often travelers visit such places for amusement. Moreover, the app’s interface is easy to understand. All you have to do is enter a location and it provides you the information you are looking for.
How To Download MobilePatrol For PC and Laptop?
Unlike the NordVPN, there is no official way to download MobilePatrol For PC and Laptop. So it’s a show you a tip/trick to get this fascinating application on a computer. But before that, there’s another thing you need to get familiar with. The short topic here is of Android emulators. These programs are your only hope for getting MobilePatrol For PC Download.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are third-party programs that can be used on Windows & Mac operating systems. These programs can emulate all sorts of Android apps & games on PC. Truth be told, if you use this software, you get to enjoy an Android interface on a computer. So basically, you can install MobilePatrol For Windows & Mac via these kinds of software.
Downloading MobilePatrol For Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Downloading BlueStacks: To start, click here to Download an emulator known as BlueStacks. I am recommending this software because it’s efficient and works perfectly on Windows & Mac OS.
- Installing BlueStacks: After downloading the software’s raw file, you need to install it. Not to worry, it’s just like installing any other Windows or Mac software.
- Launching the Emulator: When the emulator (Bluestacks) is installed, it opens by itself. If it doesn’t, double-click on it’s icon that’s appearing on the desktop of your computer.
- Configuring BlueStacks: Inside this emulator, you are required to enter some information to configure it. You need to enter active Gmail account details & select a software UI language. If you want, you can also purchase the premium plan to remove software ads & promotions.
- Utilizing Google Play Store on PC: From the home interface of the emulator, click on the play store icon. It will help you start accessing Google Play Services on PC.
- Using MobilePatrol For Windows & Mac: Inside the play store interface, type MobilePatrol in the search bar and press enter. Install the app by clicking once on the install button. When the installation is completed, you can use MobilePatrol For Windows 10/8/7/Mac.