Secure your internet connection via LUX VPN for PC and Laptop. This virtual private network is developed to help internet users who don’t want to become a victim of cybercriminal activities. So no third-parties can monitor a user’s online activities. Even it doesn’t let your ISP acknowledge what you are doing over the internet.
The only problem with this app is that its services are limited to smartphones. Meaning, it has no official PC version, so you’ll be required to imply a different method to get the job done. That’s why I’ve demonstrated a simple way to install “LUX VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating system.
Just like every other fan of this app, I also tested LUX VPN on Android. And to tell you the truth, I was quite fascinated by the services of this virtual private network. So while testing the app, I concluded that it’s the best free VPN app that you can get from the market. Because it helped me stay private over the internet.
After using this app on my Android device, I wanted to get LUX VPN PC Download. So I did some online research to complete the task. Because the official VPN apps for PC were too expensive for me to afford. But then eventually, I found a way to use this app on my computer. Here, I’ll share the same method with you in this article.
What is LUX VPN?
LUX VPN is a productivity tool that’s designed to help users stay private over the internet. There’s no need to subscribe or register to access any service from this app. Even the premium proxy locations are available for free users. In fact, you can say that its a fully free VPN app which is very easy to use.
After a user is done claiming a secure connection, the app provides him with a fake IP address. The fake IP is granted to users depending upon the selected proxy server. Yes, every proxy location has a different IP. But if you are willing to make your experience worth a while, I would recommend you go with the automatic connection.
Now there’s no need to worry about online restrictions. Because if you are using LUX VPN, then you’ll be allowed to claim your online freedom. You can access the blocked websites and social apps that are restricted by your local network authorities. Even if you are at college, you’ll still be able to bypass the strong firewalls.
Want to download an unlimited amount of online data? If yes, then you should try this app. Because there are no VPN time limits and you are allowed to download unlimited stuff over the internet. So now it’s your choice, either to live stream videos or download them. Furthermore, you can start the VPN connection with a single tap.
How Do I Download LUX VPN for PC and Laptop?
A user is required to imply a simple trick to Download LUX VPN for PC and Laptop. Because you are talking about getting an Android application on a computer. Not to worry, you can accomplish your goal here, all you need to do is to get services of programs like Android Emulators.
What Android Emulators Do?
A short introduction to Android Emulators: they are third-party software that helps you emulate Android interface on PC/Laptop. You can use such programs to install any Android apps & games on desktops or laptops. But in my guide, I’ll only talk about the ones, that’ll help you get LUX VPN PC Download. Because I’ve drafted this guide according to BlueStacks.
Downloading LUX VPN for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/Mac
- Visit the official BlueStacks website or click here for a proper guide to download the App Player.
- After downloading the software, open the downloaded file to start the installation process. While installing the software, you can select the disk storage location, where you want to save the installation files. Also, you’ll be required to accept the software’s license to continue the installation procedure. Apart from that, keep clicking on the Next button and in the end, click once on the Finish button.
- Now that the software is installed, open it and start following some compulsory onscreen instructions.
- The instructions will be like entering your active Gmail account & selecting a software UI.
- When you configured BlueStacks, the program will redirect you to its home interface.
- From there, you need to click once on the play store icon and wait for it to open.
- Inside the play store, type LUX VPN in the search bar & press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Once done, you can open LUX VPN for Windows or Mac from BlueStacks.
That’s all, thanks.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.