Stay safe while surfing the internet via KUTO VPN for PC and Laptop. This virtual private network lets you surf the internet safely and securely. Now, all it takes is a one-tap on the connect button. Afterward, you are provided with a secure pathway to surf the internet anonymously.
I’m talking about an Android app that is developed specifically for smartphone users. But there’s something you can do to get the same app’s services on computers. Here, I’ll describe how it’s possible to install “KUTO VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Just keep following my lead until the end of this article.
You may consider why get an Android VPN on PC? Well, the answer is pretty simple and straight forward. You and I both know that official VPN utilities for PC don’t come at cheap rates. But there are plenty of users who want to secure their online identity before using any social or live streaming websites.
Yes, it’s the main reason why I decided to get KUTO VPN for PC Download. So I could surf the internet in a stealth mode without emptying my pockets. At first, it was hard for me to complete such a task. But eventually, I got the right solution to this problem that I would like to share with you in this article.
What is KUTO VPN?
KUTO VPN is one of the best virtual private networks that you can download from the Google Play Store. Users are allowed to start using the app’s services without paying a penny. And after launching this app, there’s no need to subscribe or register. Just tap once on the connect button and you are good to go.
The moment you are connected with the app, you are provided with a fake IP. This fake IP address allows you to protect your online identity from third-party users like hackers. Also, there’s no chance of getting monitored by ISP, because all they get are the encrypted codes which are impossible to decrypt.
Lots of free proxy servers are available in KUTO VPN. You are allowed to pick one from the available list. But before selecting a proxy location, make sure that you are choosing one with good signal strength. The bars provided in front of each of them will let you know about their strength.
This VPN app is not just delivering online anonymity services. But it also lets you bypass all kinds of online restrictions without any questions asked. Yes, it is possible for you to access blocked websites & social apps. Furthermore, you are allowed to decide which app you want to use with VPN protocols.
How To Download KUTO VPN for PC and Laptop?
A user is required to imply a simple trick to Download KUTO VPN for PC and Laptop. Because you are talking about getting an Android application on a computer. Not to worry, you can accomplish your goal here, all you need to do is to get services of programs like Android Emulators.
What Android Emulators Do?
A short introduction to Android Emulators: they are third-party software that helps you emulate Android interface on PC/Laptop. You can use such programs to install any Android apps & games on desktops or laptops. But in my guide, I’ll only talk about the ones, that’ll help you install KUTO VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. Because I’ve drafted this guide according to BlueStacks.
Downloading KUTO VPN for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/Mac
- Visit the official BlueStacks website or click here for a proper guide to download the App Player.
- After downloading the software, open the downloaded file to start the installation process. While installing the software, you can select the disk storage location, where you want to save the installation files. Also, you’ll be required to accept the software’s license to continue the installation procedure. Apart from that, keep clicking on the Next button and in the end, click once on the Finish button.
- Now that the software is installed, open it and start following some compulsory onscreen instructions.
- The instructions will be like entering your active Gmail account & selecting a software UI.
- When you configured BlueStacks, the program will redirect you to its home interface.
- From there, you need to click once on the play store icon and wait for it to open.
- Inside the play store, type KUTO VPN in the search bar & press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Once done, you can open KUTO VPN for Windows or Mac from BlueStacks.
That’s all, thanks.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.