Get live feed of CCTV cameras via IPC360 for PC and Laptop. But this application is developed to benefit smartphone users only. So my goal here to help you access the live monitoring software on PC. This way, you’ll be allowed to use the same Android services on your computer without paying a penny.
In my opinion, there are only two major operating systems for PC users. We all know about them and that’s why I’ve decided to help users install “IPC360 for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. The trick I’ll be using, I’ve tested it on these two particular platforms. So I’ll try to provide simple steps for your better understanding.
Before getting this app on my Windows 10 Laptop, I tested IPC360 on Android. While I was using the app’s services, I concluded that you are provided with app’s services the same as they are advertised by the developers. There are no disconnection errors as well as I got to use all of its facilities without emptying my pockets.
At first, it seemed like a very difficult task to get IPC360 for PC Download. But the era of spider-search algorithms presented in Google Search, I got what I wanted from the internet. I’ll introduce you to the same method which I implied to get the job done. But after I’m done introducing you with the basic services of the app.
What is IPC360?
IPC360 is one of the best live surveillance apps that’s available on the Google Play Store. Users can easily start using their services after registering their camera devices. All they need to do is register for free and connect their cameras with the app. And after a successful connection, start accessing remote surveillance services from anywhere.
You are allowed to access the Pan-Tilt-Zoom facility through this app. But it’s a little different to enable such services. A user has to turn on the 3D/panoramic navigation to start using. Don’t worry, its option is available inside the main settings of the app and you can enable it with a single tap.
For further convenience of users, some custom live feed features are added in IPC360. Like a user has the option to either save videos from the whole live feed or just select a specific time for saving videos. Anyone can also turn on the alarm detectors and tell the app to only save suspicious moments.
There’s only one thing wrong with this app, it doesn’t allow you to store videos directly to cloud storage services. So if you want to add a video to Google Drive or Dropbox, then you’ll have to export them from your device’s storage. Else, it runs smoothly even on slower devices and provided live feed in HD/FHD.
How Can I Download IPC360 for PC and Laptop?
Thanks to Android emulators, you can easily download IPC360 for PC and Laptop. Because these programs are specifically delivered for the fans who want to enjoy the Android interface on PC. Also, if your PC has a 4GB RAM and an Intel processor, then you don’t need to worry about the performance level.
Which Android Emulator Should I Use?
As there are plenty of good emulators available in the market, I suggest you to download BlueStacks to get IPC360 for PC Download. Because this emulator is capable of running all sorts of Android apps & games. You need to know the proper steps to complete the task from it and you’ll not be bothered by extra configurations.
Installing IPC360 for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS
- First of all, click here to download the BlueStacks App Player on PC.
- After downloading the player’s .exe file, execute its installation wizard.
- Either you can make customizations or just stick with the default settings to install the software.
- When the emulator is installed, launch it on your machine.
- In the beginning, you’ll be asked to enter some personal info and make some selection for personal experience. Like entering your Google ID and selecting a language for software UI.
- Afterward, you’ll be redirected to the home interface of BlueStacks.
- Now click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type IPC360 inside the search bar of the Play store and hit enter.
- Click on the install button and if asked, accept the installation license.
- Wait for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Thereafter, open IPC360 for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS directly from the play store.