Instafilm Online for PC lets you create the slideshows for FaceBook and Instagram using the computer. Don’t forget about the TikTok and WhatsApp statuses this app is also suitable to them. Since the social media trend has started people use to share photo compilation in video form. Such videos get pretty much amount of likes for users and they get happiness due to it. Well, we have already published much better options as compare to Instafilm Online.
Recently we have VivaCut for PC, VivaVideo for PC, VideoShow for PC, KineMaster for PC and plenty of others. You can choose one of them. That doesn’t mean, InstaFilm online is the bad app. Actually it is quite good but not much like the aforementioned names.
Anyhow if you still want to use the InstaFilm online for PC? We are drafting the procedure below. Also, for your interest, we are writting down the key features of the InstaFilm Online app.
InstaFilm Online Features:
- The app is small in size but it’s huge at work.
- Generate videos by compiling images or short clips. It’s quite fun and useful too.
- Easy to select multiple photos at a time, you can select upto 20 pictures on a single attempt.
- Cutting, Cropping, Deletion, sorting and Adding photos is very convenient in the InstaFilm Online app.
- You can add the captions and subtitles to your videos for each picture and clip.
- To enhance the video and make it melodious, users can add the songs, beats from the music library.
- Directly share slideshows and videos from the app to FaceBook, Instagram, etc.
- Adjust the Video and Audio speed like the way you want.
How to download InstaFilm Online APK on Android and PC:
May you are not aware of that InstaFilm Online is not present on Google Play. Due to some controversies or maybe using the “Insta” word this app got terminated. So, the only way left to install InstaFilm Online for PC or smartphone is using the APK method. You can find the InstaFilm Online APK on many APK provider websites.
Installing APK on Android:
- Tap on the Download InstaFilm Online APK button.
- Swipe down the notification bar and tap on the downloaded file
- A pop-up will appear saying” this file might be harmful to your device, do you still want to continue”. Tap on the “OK” option.
- Enable the unknown resources from settings.
- Navigate back to InstaFilm Online Apk Install screen.
- Tap on install.
- Let the file install completely.
Installing InstaFilm Online for PC, Windows, and Mac:
There are more than 30 Android emulators that can let you install InstaFilm Online for PC. We have tried most of those. The best Ones are BlueStacks and Nox App Player. BlueStacks is a top-notch emulator and best app installer for Windows. Nox App Player which is the best Android emulator for Macbook Air and Pro undoubtfully. So we recommend using BlueStacks or Nox for Windows and Mac operating systems respectfully
Requirements to install BlueStacks on PC
- The operator must be an Admin.
- Minimum 2GB of RAM.
- 4GB storage for the software and its apps/games data.
- Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated.
>> Step 1) Download BlueStacks on your computer.
>> Step 2) Install the emulator software by double-clicking the on.EXE file.
>> Step 3) Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
>> Step 4) Once the installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
>> Step 5) Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account.
>> Step 6) Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen install InstaFilm Online APK.
- 6.1) Drag and drop the InstaFilm Online APK into BlueStacks.
- 6.2) If prompts click on Install option.
- 6.3) App will take a few minutes to get installed.
That’s the end of this tutorial. We tried our best to explain the procedure as simple as possible. If you are a noob and don’t know about computers much, we will help you. Use the comment box given below for queries.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.