Download Lightsail VPN for PC to unblock any website or app. There are many VPN apps that are available for free. You know a good thing never comes for free. most of the free VPNs are just a piece of crap. They are developed only to get the ad clicks. Not all of them are workable. So, we test the VPN app before writting on it. We always try to bring the best of genres. On our website, you can find plenty of VPN apps that are 100% working and effective. Today we are adding Lightsail VPN to our VPN for the PC list.
Lightsail VPN is an Android tool and only available on the Android OS version. There is no other operating system on which we can install it. Windows and Mac users also want free VPNs like Android users. Unfortunately, they have got only a few options in Free VPN for Windows and Mac. The available option is not workable, not even reliable. That’s we recommend downloading an Android VPN such as Lightsail VPN for PC free download.
How can we do it?
That’s the most common question that arises in our viewer’s mind. How can they download an Android VPN app on PC? Well, we think not all of you are aware of Android Emulators.
These are the software that let us emulate an Android app and game on PC. The good point is they don’t charge a single penny for their work. All of their downloading, installing is absolutely free of cost. You have to pay only for those apps which are paid. By using an Android Emulator you can install Lightsail VPN for PC.
Philosophy of Android Emulating?
Emulating Android is possible by using Android Emulators. Philosophy of Emulating Android is simple. In technology terminology emulating means running a program on a non-dedicated platform. Android is the operating system of many smartphones but not for a computer. Android Emulators let us run Android alike OS on the computer. Especially the installing Android apps like Lightsail VPN for PC is easy through this software. This is called Android Emulating that is possible due to Android Emulators only.
Download Lightsail VPN for PC and Laptop
The procedure of downloading the Android Emulator on PC is absolutely the same to other software. Not just Lightsail VPN for PC, in fact, you can run any Android App or Game on PC.
Below you can see instructions to install Lightsail VPN for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Lightsail VPN for Mac Operating System.
Install Lightsail VPN for Mac Operating System
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Run BlueStacks Emulator.
- It will ask for some details for its activation. Enter Language, Date/Time, WiFi, Google Account.
- After entering the details you will be redirected to the main screen of BlueStacks.
- From the main screen click on My Apps Tab.
- Open System Apps and then select Google PlayStore.
- After seeing PlayStore Interface. Search Lightsail VPN in it.
- Select the Lightsail VPN App and hit the Install button.
Install Lightsail VPN for Windows 7, 8, 10
- First, Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on PC.
- Install Nox Emulator just like other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Run Nox on PC.
- From the main screen, click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your existing or new Google Account to activate Google Services.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the main interface of PlayStore.
- Search Lightsail VPN in PlayStore.
- Select the Lightsail VPN App from the searched results.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
After completing the installation of Lightsail VPN for PC, you can use Lightsail VPN for Windows 7, 8, 10 just like Android devices. Have any question in my mind? Below comment box will let you communicate with us.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.