Want to save your cellular network expense than install TextPlus for PC. SMS, MMS can call on cellular networks is really expensive in some countries. In the Asian States, it is really cheap but in developed countries like Canada and the USA, they are really expensive. Infact they are the level of expenditure that the citizens have to make a separate budget for using the cellular services.
As a replacement, they have got WhatsApp, IMO, and many other apps. Through which they can contact the family, friends from other city or abroad. They cost so cheap, especially on WiFi these communication sources are complete.
How TextPlus app can save our money?
But there is a problem with the aforementioned apps. Both communicators and communication devices must be connected to an internet connection. Sometimes each party or both don’t have an internet connection, in such case, this barrier to communication can cause trouble to users. To kill this barrier we have the app like TextPlus.
This app is mainly designed for the USA and the Canada States. As we have already punched above that cellular network rates are expensive there. So if the citizens want to get save from expense, TextPlus will encourage them. Some of the app features are free and some are paid.
Free SMS and Incoming Calls:
You can send and receive a text to and from any USA or Canada Number. Want to use MMS Option? you have to pay a minor amount. If you want to attend any incoming call on TextPlus than it is completely free. But, If you want to want to make a call through the TextPlus app on any USA or Canadian number than its completely free. Your calls and SMS records will be saved on Cloud Hosting. The cloud service is also absolutely free.
Procedure To Download TextPlus for PC On Windows:
We would like to use the BlueStacks emulator because this is one of the best emulators available for Windows PC. So below we will show you step by step instructions to download and install TextPlus For PC on Windows 10-8-7. Download the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After that, install the emulator on your Windows.
- When it’s finished, open the BlueStacks Emulator. It takes 2-3 minutes to load up the home page.
- On the home page, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store. Click on it.
- Now enter Google Account to use the Google Play Services on Windows. Entering your account is the one time process.
- After entering the correct account, you will see the main interface of the Google Play Store on your Windows PC screen.
- Now go to the search bar of the Play Store and write the name of the app TextPlus.
- Select the app and then click on the install button to start the installation process of the TextPlus app.
- Then go back to the home page of the BlueStacks emulator, you will see the TextPlus app icon over there.
- Click on it and now use TextPlus for PC on Windows 10-8-7-Vista.
Procedure To Download TextPlus for PC On Mac OS
Nox App Player is one of the best emulators for Mac computer so that we are using it to download and install TextPlus For PC on Mac OS. Follow the steps that are given below:
- Download the Nox App Player on your Mac PC from this link.
- Then install the emulator on your PC and wait for some time to complete the installation of it.
- After that, click on the start button and you will be asked to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on your PC. Adding your Google account is only the one time process.
- Now click on the Google search bar available at the top and type Play Store over there.
- Go to the search bar of the Play Store, write the name of the app TextPlus.
- Select the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the TextPlus app on your Mac.
When the installation is finished, go back to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the TextPlus app. Double click on the app icon and you have downloaded the TextPlus for PC on Mac OS.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.