- 1 iVMS 4500 App (Overview)
- 2 Features of iVMS 4500 for Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Free Download iVMS 4500 for PC (Windows and Mac)
- 4 FAQ’s
iVMS 4500 is a video monitoring tool for NVRs and DVRs designed by HIKVISION HQ. It is available to download for free on Android devices. There is no PC version of iVMS 4500. But still, you can install iVMS 4500 for PC with the help of third-party software. So, if you want to use iVMS 4500 on your Windows and Mac device then you need to follow this guide. Before we start the installation of iVMS 4500 for Windows and Mac OS, let us know more about iVMS 4500 app.
iVMS 4500 App (Overview)
This application shows live feedings of IP cams directly on Android device with the help of internet connection. iVMS 4500 supports devices which are made by HIKVISION HQ such as NVR, DVR, embedded network camera, network speed dome, etc. The procedure for connecting the camera is very easy. First, you need to log in the iVMS 4500 App. It automatically finds the available devices. But if it doesn’t see any public IP then you have to configure cam manually. For that, you need to enter the domain name, IP address, and Port number.
All of these functions work through an internet connection. So make sure that your device is connected to a working and a stable Wifi or cellular network. You can also use free Public Wifi Hotspot. But mostly Public Wifis are not secured. To secure the connection you must use a VPN app such as Turbo VPN for PC.
Features of iVMS 4500 for Windows 10/8/7
Just like Android Smartphones and Tablets, you can use features of iVMS 4500 on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
- Video Recording: This app records all live videos which are stored in local or cloud storage.
- Video Playback: Through playback, you can view all previous video history of the cam.
- Audio Talkback: Communicate from both ways (cam and app) just like an intercom device.
- Multiple Cams: Supports multiple cam management. No need for other surveillance apps.
- PTZ Control: It supports PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) control for videos.
- Notifications: You will receive notification along with real-time screenshots if it records anything abnormal.
Free Download iVMS 4500 for PC (Windows and Mac)
If you want to download iVMS 4500 for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then download and install an Android Emulator. It is a third-party software designed for Mac and Windows OS to run Android Apps and Games on your PC. So if you want to run Android Apps on PC or install iVMS 4500 for PC then you must install an Android Emulator first. Below you can see instructions on how to download iVMS 4500 for Mac and iVMS 4500 for Windows 10, 8, 7 for free.
Installation of iVMS 4500 for Mac – Mac OS X
- Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on Mac.
- Install Nox on Mac just like other software.
- Once installed, run the emulator.
- You will see the main screen of Nox App Player.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and open PlayStore App.
- It will ask you for Google Account. You can add exciting or new Google Account.
- After that, click on PlayStore search bar and type iVMS 4500 and press enter key.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, click on the open button and start using iVMS-450o for Mac and Mac OS X for free.
Installing iVMS 4500 on Windows 10/8/7
The method for installing iVMS 4500 for Windows is the same as a Mac device. But for better performance, we suggest you should use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks on Windows. (It is available for all Windows versions)
- Install the downloaded file by following onscreen instructions.
- You will see its icon on the desktop once it is installed on the PC.
- Double click on the icon to run BlueStacks on Windows.
- Enter the required details in order to start using BlueStacks.
- After seeing the main screen of BlueStacks. Click on My Apps Tab>Open System Apps > Select Google Store.
- Now click on PlayStore search. Type iVMS 4500 and press enter key.
- Select the app from searched results.
- Click on the Install button and Accept Installation of iVMS 4500.
It will take some time to install it on your Windows PC. Once installed, you can use iVMS 4500 for Windows just like an Android device. Monitor security cams on your PC with the help of internet connection.
How to Configure iVMS 4500 on PC?
Once you have installed iVMS 4500 on your PC with the help of Android Emulator. Open it. Now log in the app with username and password. If you are not a registered user then you need to do it first. By default, it automatically shows you available front end devices for monitoring. But if you can’t see the available device then you have to add it manually. Configure the camera using Port Mapping and IP address of the cam.
How to Download iVMS 4500 on Laptop?
Mostly used Operating System on Laptop devices are Windows and Mac. Android Emulators are available for both Windows and Mac OS. It means you can easily download iVMS 4500 on Laptop devices with the help of Android Emulators. There are many emulators available in the market. But we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both these are available on Windows as well as Mac OS.
iVMS 4500 for PC Without BlueStacks
Some users also search how to download and install iVMS 4500 for PC without Bluestacks Android Emulator. If you are not satisfied with the results of BlueStacks then try Nox App Player. It is one of the best alternatives to BlueStacks. You can also try GenyMotion or Memu Emulator.
iVMS 4500 for PC Softonic
Softonic is a website/blog through which you can download Apps, Games, Software, Tools on your PC and Android devices. As Softonic is a popular hub for Apps and Software so people search for iVMS 4500 for PC Softonic. But it is not available. The only way to get iVMS 4500 App on your PC is through Android Emulator which we have mentioned above.
Provides reviews on Android Apps, Software, Tools, and VPNs. Also, tell guides on how to download and install apps on Windows and Mac Devices.