This tutorial covers the procedures of downloading EagleEyes(Lite) for PC. Lite surveillance tools sometimes act better than the pro version apps. EagleEyes(Lite) is the best example of it. It is so underrated tool and it deserves to get used by the surveillance camera users. CCTV cameras are quite in trend since we saw cases of crimes in many countries. IP Camera came as an effective measure to improve security. And most people are using it currently. Atleast people who can afford a surveillance system must use it if they are concern with their home and office security.
Now the latest cameras are manufactured with the bundle of features. Especially, we have a camera like Hik Vision and Foscam. The aforementioned brands have their own apps. But, many of the random brands don’t have a proper app system. For such cameras, EagleEyes Lite may be compatible. It is that kind of tool which you can rely on. EagleEyes Lite supports all the latest features which present in cameras. Three basic features are must in the app and that is Pan, Tilt, and zoom. If your cameras have such features EagleEyes(Lite) for PC surely support these.
People who are not satisfied with the EagleEyes(Lite) app should read this para. Well, we have published plenty of other apps. Like recently we published Hik Connect for PC, Foscam for PC, Wyze App for PC, Camhi for PC and plenty of others. These are the apps that are highly rated and affiliated with top-notch manufacturers. Also, you will get free cloud storage in the aforementioned apps.
Is EagleEyes(Lite) available for computer:
No, this app is not available for PC. To date this app is only available on Android and iOS. The only way to download EagleEyes(Lite) for PC is to use the Android Emulator. Other than that we don’t found anyway through which we can do this.
Android Emulators are developed to run Android Apps on Windows and Mac Computers. Either you Windows/Mac Laptop or you use desktop, Android Emulators are compatible with both.
How to Download EagleEyes(Lite) for PC
Well, we can’t download EagleEyes(Lite) for PC directly through anyway. There is no EagleEyes(Lite).Exe file present on the web. The only way left for us is to install Android CCTV app on Windows PC. It is not as difficult as it sounds. We just need to install an Android emulator like BlueStacks and Nox. Both are credible emulators. If you want our suggestion than BlueStacks is best for Windows and Nox App Player is best for Mac.
- Download BlueStacks from the official site, visit BlueStacks.com. Install the emulator software by double-clicking on the executable file. Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation.
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator. Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account. Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store app and open it. Click on the search bar, type EagleEyes(Lite) and press enter button. Select the app and click on the install button.
Installing EagleEyes(Lite) for Mac
- Download the Nox App Player from Bignox.com. Install this emulator on your Macbook Air/Pro.
- Complete formalities and follow onscreen instructions. Click on Google Play icon from Nox App Player home screen.
- Enter your Google account which already exists. Navigate back to Google Play Store home.
- Click on the search bar, type EagleEyes(Lite) and press enter button.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
That’s all from our side. We can’t guarantee the app will support your cameras. Not all cameras are supported by EagleEyes(Lite), but it supports most of them. If you have any queries, use the comment box below.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.