Flickr offers a well-designed interface and excellent photo and video editing tools. Use Flickr for PC and enjoy editing photos and watch millions of photos of professional photographers and editors. In the recent updates, the Flickr application has gained many features that enhance the functions of editing.
Flickr application is not just a photo and video editing tool or not just a place you can upload, organize, and back up. Find your inspiration, find your people on Flickr, it is the home of thousands of professional and amateur photographers with billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
Flickr is offered by Flickr, Inc on both Google PlayStore and Apple App Store. The size of this application is about 12MB. With more than Five Hundred Thousand downloads alone on the Google PlayStore, this amazing application is loved by people how have gained inspiration about photography.
Using this application you don’t have to worry about losing any picture quality and resolution. you can even upload high-resolution images from a DSLR. Flickr provides you with a free terabyte of online storage for your photos and videos. You can upgrade to the pro account to get unlimited storage and many other features.
Flickr is using whiz-bang technology. Using this technology flicker will automatically tag photos based on what is in them, beach, bird, or a group of people.
Sign up / Log in
If you are using a yahoo account then you automatically have a Flicker account. Otherwise, you can sign up for free.
Flickr provides you with an updated search feature. This feature allows you to use image intelligence and you can find photos with more accuracy. Using the new search algorithms, advanced options let you filter the found photos by color, size, orientation, and content type.
- Desktop auto-uploader.
- Ad-free viewing.
- Unlimited storage.
- Image recognition automatically.
- Categorizes images.
- 1TB free storage.
- Preserves full-size images.
- Never lose Picture quality and resolution.
- Attractive interface.
- Large photo-sharing community.
- Geo-tagging, people tagging, keyword tagging.
- Online photo editing.
Why Use Flickr For PC
The flicker application provides you will a state of the art platform for finding inspiration within yourself. Using Flicker for PC you can clearly see any type of picture for inspiration with every single detail. Some perks for using a big screen.
In the same way us the big screen of your PC for editing purposes. See every single detail that you can miss on your Smart device screen. Edit photos and videos with ease.
If you are using the pro version of Flicker you can easily export your photos to your PC with a single click. While using the desktop image uploader the flicker application will automatically upload all of your photos to the cloud storage.
How To Use Flickr For PC
We can download any Android application on our PC by using an Android Emulator. These Emulators allow us to run Android OS on our PC without damaging or providing stress to our PC motherboard. I suggest that you use BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks is one of the top Emulator that is currently available on the internet.
BlueStacks Emulator is using the latest Android UI. this UI is very smooth and keeps your PC with Windows or Mac OS without any sort of stress. BlueStacks is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. Read a detailed review of BlueStacks and download it from the link given below.
Installation Of BlueStacks
Download BlueStacks Emulator file from the link given above. Then follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded BlueStacks file.
- BlueStacks installer window will open.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Add your active Gmail account which can be verified or create a new Gmail account.
Now your BlueStacks Emulator is ready to use.
Downloading Flickr For PC Using BlueStacks
If you have ever used an Android smart device then you know how this works. If you don’t know then follow these simple steps.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (this takes time)
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open PlayStore.
- From the PlayStore you can search for Flickr.
- Select the application offered by Flickr, Inc.
- Click on the install button.
- The downloading of the Flickr application has started.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation to take place.
- Once the installation is complete.
- Open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Here you will see a new icon of Flickr for PC.
- Click on it and start using it.
This is how you can download Flickr for PC. Now open the application and start using it. If you have any questions regarding Flickr application or Android Emulators then leave a comment. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you for your time.