Today I, am going to tell you how you can use Fake GPS for PC. Fake GPS is the most popular app on Android smart devices. As people like to play games using this Fake GPS application.
Why Use Fake GPS For PC
The basic functions of the Fake GPS application are as follow.
- Used it to set a fake location of your phone. So, applications installed on your phone will get that fake location data in place of your actual location data.
- Prank your friends with your fake location while sitting in-home or office.
- Overrides every application that uses location services.
- Send fake locations even on the Whatsapp web.
- Download games and applications that are available in other regions only.
- Play games like Pokemon Go while sitting in front of your PC.
About Fake GPS Application
Fake GPS location is an application that let you set the fake GPS locations. With just two clicks you can set you a location to any place in the world. Your phone and other applications will believe that you are actually in that place.
Fake GPS location application is offered by Lexa. This application has more than ten million downloads. The size of this application is about 3MB but it varies from device to device.
There is also a paid version of this application, But it is only for Donation. The name of the paid application is Fake GPS location Donation. The developer has made it only for his donation. If you want to donate to the developer you can buy that application.
After using FakeGPS you may find your location locked to the last Mocked location. Even after uninstalling the application, your location will be locked to the last set location. This is not a bug and your GPS sensor is not broken
Here are methods to resolve the issue.
Install the Fake GPS application again and remove all the saved Mocked locations. Also, stop the mocked location that is currently active.
If the above said method doesn’t work then try this method
1. Install “GPS Status” from the Play, launch and get a fresh GPS fix. You may need to repeat it several times with 30 min interval.
2. Start FakeGPS, set your real location and leave it so for several hours.
You may combine these steps. The issue will disappear in one or two days. Be patient.
How To Install Fake GPS For PC
To download and install Fake GPS applications on your PC, you need to use an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator allowed you to download any Android application on your PC. You can use any Android Emulator but all Emulators are not the some they all vary in functionality.
I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator because it is one of the oldest Emulators with continuous updates. This Emulator is using the latest Android operating system i.e Android One. This OS allows this Emulator to perform extensively and have an easy to use interface.
Download And Install BlueStacks
Download BlueStacks from their official website. Visit BlueStacks.com to download the EXE file of the Emulator.
- Open the downloaded EXE file by double-clicking it.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process, And click Finish.
- Now an Android alike screen will appear.
- Select the language in which you want to use BlueStacks.
- Add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account.
- Google play store services require a Gmail account to work. So don’t skip this step
To learn more about BlueStacks Emulator CLICK HERE.
Downloading Fake GPS For PC using BlueStacks
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (this takes some time)
- Form the home screen of BlueStacks open Play store.
- Search for Fake GPS in the search bar.
- Open the application created by Lexa.
- Click on Install Button to start the downloading process.
- The installation process will start automatically. (this will take approx 2 – 3 min)
- Once complete open the home screen of BlueStacks.
- You will see a new icon of Fake GPS for PC.
Now, your Fake GPS for PC is downloaded and installed using BlueStacks. Double click on the icon to open the application and start using it.