Use iOS app FaceTime for PC through my article. I’m here to guide you towards a tip/trick that will help you download this video calling app on a computer. But it is available only for iPhones, iPads & Mac devices. So I’m here to remove the boundaries of communication just because your device has a different operating system.
At first, I want you to acknowledge that I’ve drafted my guide for users trying to install FaceTime for Windows 10/8/7. Apart from that, I’ll tell you my experience with the app while I was using it on my iPhone and then decided to have a similar facility on a Windows 10 Laptop. To be honest, I was fascinated by the way it worked for me.
I was frustrated that FaceTime is not available for a Windows computer. Because when you own a smartphone with no match, you would want to experience all the greater things like Android users can have. I’m saying this because most Android apps are officially available for Windows operating systems.
Meaning, you shouldn’t be kept in boundaries, if you own a device, you should own it like a king. So if you have a Windows PC and want to get FaceTime for Desktop or Laptop, I’m here to help you claim this reward. But first, I’m going to discuss a little about the key features of this iOS app.
What is FaceTime?
FaceTime is one of the best video & audio calling app introduced by Apple Inc. This app is the reason why many users shifted from Android to iOS devices. People love when they can use a video calling app and it is synced with the default phone app. iOS users can FaceTime any other user directly from the phone app. It’s a default app and is available on iPhone, iPods & iPads. But your device should have iOS 4 or above to use its services.
There is no trouble to start using FaceTime. Because you don’t need to install the app from the Apple Store. But in case, you delete it by mistake, you can get it from the trusted sources without paying a penny. All of its services are free and you will never regret using it for communication purposes. There are no online ads as well because this app is the official product of Apple and was introduced by Steve jobs in 2010.
- HD video calling.
- Free Audio calls.
- Simple UI.
- The real-time usage of Animojois.
- Works perfectly on both mobile data & WiFi.
- No group calls.
- Works only if the other users have FaceTime.
- It doesn’t work in UAE countries.
How To Download FaceTime for PC and Laptop?
As I described to you earlier, FaceTime is only available for iOS platforms. So for users, trying to download FaceTime for PC, they are required to imply a simple trick. Yes, they need to use the services of third-party apps. Because you can’t have a straight method to have FaceTime for Windows. The name of the third-party software we are going to use is iOS Emulators.
What iOS Emulators Do?
iOS emulators work best for users who want to use iPhone or Mac apps on Windows PC. Because this emulator lets users emulate all sorts of iOS apps on a computer. It provides a highly-intriguing iOS interface on a big screen. Even you can use some of the emulator’s services using an Apple ID.
Downloading FaceTime for Windows 10/8/7
- Click here to Download iPadian from the internet. Select the disk storage location on your Windows PC, where you want to save the emulator’s raw file.
- After downloading the .exe file, you need to install iPadian on Windows. For that, open the installer file and start following the onscreen instructions. You will be asked to accept the installation license and select a disk location, where you want to install the software.
- The software’s file is only 47.43MB, so it’ll only take 1 to 2 minutes to complete the installation process.
- When the installation process is completed, it open by itself. If it doesn’t, just double-click on the iPadian’s icon from the desktop.
- Now that you have open the software, you will see an iOS interface on a big screen of Windows PC.
- Your half work here is done, now just click once on the App Store icon, that’s available inside the emulator.
- Use the App Store’s search bar to open FaceTime.
- Once there, hit the Get button.
- The app will be installed and you will be notified in approx 10 to 20 seconds.
- Afterward, you can open FaceTime For Windows with a single click on its icon.
Screenshots of FaceTime For Windows
FaceTime for PC
FaceTime helped me a lot using similar iOS video & audio calling services on a Windows 10 Laptop. I was intrigued by the fact that FaceTime For PC worked the same as it does on my iPhone. For that, thanks to iPadian, now I can use a similar method to enjoy any iOS app on Windows without any hassle.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.