Get remote monitoring services via Eye4 for PC and Laptop. This app is developed for users who can’t stay at home or they have to visit various places. Because it allows users to access the live feed of IP/network cameras from anywhere they want. It only asks you to connect your device with the internet before launching it.
But there’s a tiny problem which you might find irritating. There’s no official desktop version of the app. Because of so-many beneficial services, many users want to get it for their PC. So here, I’ll tell you what you exactly need to install “Eye4 for Windows 10/8/7/Mac” operating systems.
Before getting the app for my PC, I tested Eye4 on Android. It helped me a lot in accessing live feed of my IP cameras from anywhere I wanted. And the thing I liked the most about this app was its free services. It didn’t ask me to pay money to access its basic services.
So after using this app for let’s say 4 to 5 days, I decided to get Eye4 for PC Download. At first, it was hard for me to complete such a task. But then eventually I found a way to get the job done by myself. The method that helped me with this cause, I’ll share it with you. Let’s just start with a short overview of the app.
What is Eye4?
Eye4 provides live monitoring services to smartphone users. The app is available on the Google Play Store and you can start using its services without paying a penny. But in order to start with the app, a user is required to register with an email account. It’s for the benefit of users, so they get instant notifications if anything goes suspicious on their property.
The basic purpose of this app is to let users connect IP cams with their mobile devices. So with the help of cloud servers, they can watch the live feed of network cams. There are no restrictions on attaching camera devices, you are allowed to add as many devices you want. But just follow the app’s instructions to connect a device safely.
Eye4 contains lots of beneficial services. Like allowing a user to take a snap at any moment during the live feed. But before clicking a screenshot or saving a video clip, a user is advised to have some empty space on his disk drive. Because if there’s no free space, then the app will start to work inappropriately.
No worries follow a user of this app. Because all the videos from the live feed are totally protected. No third-party user is allowed to access your private videos. Thanks to the encryption protocols designed by the developers of this app, only a registered consumer is allowed to watch only his live footage.
How Can I Download Eye4 for PC and Laptop?
The best method to download Eye4 for PC is through the Android emulators. Because this app has no official version for computers. So you are required to access the services of third-party programs. Don’t worry, because the software we are going to use, it’s services are free and it works perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
We are going to Use BlueStacks to get Eye4 for PC Download. Because this software is the best and is the trend-setter in the field of Android emulators. It says its not just another emulator, but the one that provides services as they are advertised. Long story short, head below to know how it works.
Downloading Eye4 for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best emulator aka BlusStacks on your PC. ( Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, open its installer file which you just downloaded.
- On the installation window, select a disk location where you want to store the emulator’s file. Apart from that, just keep following the on-screen instructions, because the installation process is similar to installing any other PC software.
- When the software is installed properly, launch it on your device.
- Before leading you towards the home interface of blueStacks, this software will ask you to enter your Gmail account details. If you an old account, then enter it. Or make a new Gmail account for free and then move forward.
- Now from the home page of BlueStacks, click once on the play store icon.
- Use play store’s search bar to open Eye4 in it.
- Click once on the install button and wait for it to install.
- After several seconds, the emulator will allow you to run Eye4 for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
That’s all, thanks.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.