Download VivaCut Pro Video Editor for PC and edit videos on your Laptop. Video Editing apps are the requirement of social media users. Nowadays, people use to make videos for TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. Obviously raw videos can’t get the attention of followers. You need to make your videos more professional to grab the attention of viewers. How to make your videos lavishing? I thing VivaCut is that app which you can rely on.
Let me tell you that the main purpose of VivaCut Video Editor is not editing. This app is premilary used for cutting and cropping. Have you seen on FaceBook where pages owner upload short clips from the movie? You can do that too with the VideoCut app. Most of the app users are TikTokers. As the time limit of TikTok videos is small so large videos are not allowed. That’s why users have to cut the videos in parts then upload the clips individually.
Other than cutting and cropping users can add some spice and topping to their videos. A few of the app features are discussed below.
Video Cropping and Clips Joining:
We already defined what is video cropping and why you need it. Now, we tell you about the clips joining. If you see Movies or Shows BTS, they are being recorded in parts. After that the videographer compiles them. Similarly, if you want to want to join multiple videos to make a film, VivaCut Pro Video Editor lets you do this.
Everyone is aware of photo collages and how to make them. But, only a few of them know about the Video Collages. It means you can play more than 1 one video in a single frame at a time. Videos compiling usually displayed at the end of Video which shows other upcoming or published content by you.
Free Download VivaCut Pro Video Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
If you want to download VivaCut Pro Video Editor for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then download and install an Android Emulator. It is a third-party software designed for Mac and Windows OS to run Android Apps and Games on your PC.
So if you want to run Android Apps on PC or install VivaCut Pro Video Editor for PC then you must install an Android Emulator first. Below you can see instructions on how to download VivaCut Pro Video Editor for Mac and VivaCut Pro Video Editor for Windows 10, 8, 7 for free.
Installation of VivaCut Pro Video Editor for Mac – Mac OS X
- Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on Mac.
- Install Nox on Mac just like other software.
- Once installed, run the emulator.
- You will see the main screen of the Nox App Player.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and open PlayStore App.
- It will ask you for Google Account. You can add an exciting or new Google Account.
- After that, click on PlayStore search bar and type VivaCut Pro Video Editor and press enter key.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, click on the open button and start using VivaCut Pro Video Editor for Mac and Mac OS X for free.
Installing VivaCut Pro Video Editor on Windows 10/8/7
The method for installing VivaCut Pro Video Editor for Windows is the same as a Mac device. But for better performance, we suggest you should use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks on Windows. (It is available for all Windows versions)
- Install the downloaded file by following onscreen instructions.
- You will see its icon on the desktop once it is installed on the PC.
- Double click on the icon to run BlueStacks on Windows.
- Enter the required details in order to start using BlueStacks.
- After seeing the main screen of BlueStacks. Click on My Apps Tab>Open System Apps > Select Google Store.
- Now click on PlayStore search. Type VivaCut Pro Video Editor and press enter key.
- Select the app from the searched results.
- Click on the Install button and Accept Installation of VivaCut Pro Video Editor.
It will take some time to install it on your Windows PC. Once installed, you can use VivaCut Pro Video Editor for PC, Windows just like an Android device. Edit, crop, cut, or compile videos on the big screen. It will be much helpful.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.