Make your data transferring easy by downloading ShareMe – MiDrop for PC. Before the data transferring apps, there were BlueTooth and Infrared technologies. They were handy in their times but they were very slow. Now we have the fastest data transportation sources like Xender, Zapya, Shareit and many others. Such a plethora of apps makes the users confused that which app is best to share data from Android to Android or others. We have tried almost all top-notch and best file transfer apps for Android. Other than the aforementioned names, ShareMe surely deserves to be used. Actually still many people are not aware of MiDrop new name “ShareMe”. So we will proceed with the article using MiDrop name.
Xiaomi Inc is an Asian giant smartphone manufacturer. They launched the MiDrop app for the users. The tech giant developed the app to allow users to easily transfer data. It supports data transfering from Android to Android and Windows to Android. MiDrop is included in the top 10 file transfer apps. It is highly popular infact if we look at MiDrop stats, it has crossed 1 million downloads. Users can download MiDrop for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista and macOS from this site. In this tutorial, we mentioned an unofficial procedure to download MiDrop for PC.
The only app that doesn’t show ads:
Ads are the origin of revenue for app developers. All other file transfer apps display ads. MiDrop for PC is unprecedented because it is the sole app of its kind that doesn’t show ads. That’s why we can say MiDrop is superior to Shareit and Xender in this aspect. Other prominent features of this app are;
- MiDrop supports almost all types of files and folder including audio, image, and documents.
- No need for WiFi or Mobile data to transfer files, it works independently.
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- User-friendly interface.
- There are no file size limitations in MiDrop. This app can deal with GBs of data.
Is MiDrop available for PC:
MiDrop is not natively to be had on Windows, Mac and Linux Laptops / Desktops. Xiaomi has no aim of officially launching MiDrop for PC. Users who need the MiDrop app on PC require the help of an App installer. That’s our fundamental subject matter today. Use any Android emulator on a pc or Desktop to download MiDrop for PC. By the way, we have listed the fine Android emulators for Windows and Mac. Check and select any of these.
Freely transfer files between Android and PC now. For this task, you don’t need to download MiDrop for PC. However, some users need a proper MiDrop app PC version and below we will show you how.
How to Download MiDrop for PC:
- You would require an Android emulator that allows you to install Android apps on your PC. We will advocate BlueStacks because it is strolling the latest Android version and every now and then they launch new updates. Click Here to download BlueStacks.
Download MiDrop APK:
- You can start installation MiDrop from Google Play on BlueStacks but on occasion, it doesn’t work. In order to ensure you get to install in MiDrop to your PC, we would endorse you ought to try putting in it the usage of the APK method. For that, you may require the MiDrop APK for your PC.
Install MiDrop on PC using APK:
- Now that you have both, Launch BlueStacks on your PC. Click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right side of the screen and select the APK that you have downloaded in the second step. Click on Open to start the installation process.
Once the MiDrop is installed on your PC you can access it from the BlueStacks My Apps tab.