Download RXCamPro for PC and keep an eye on your surroundings anytime. There are many surveillance apps for video surveillance available in the Android Market. But to find out the good one is always been a difficult task. Here I will tell you an application that fulfills all of your requirements related to video surveillance.
RXCamPro is presented by Deng Bo for video surveillance. By using this application you can easily manage the videos of the DVRs and IPC. It allows you to monitor the CCTV remotely. To configure the app with P2P cams you need to enter its IP address, Port number, Username, and Password. But keep in mind that your device must have internet connectivity. Otherwise, it won’t work.
Furthermore, in the app, you can also see the recorded videos. These are used when you miss the live surveillance or you want to re-check the video. While viewing the video you can also take screenshots. Screenshots will be saved in your device Gallery. Other than that this application has a feature of the motion detector. If the cam experience any motion in the live footage then it will notify you on the device. So, in short, we can say that it is a perfect application through which you can manage the videos of the P2P cam and multiple DVRs.
Later we will talk about the usage of Android Emulators. In the end, we will demonstrate a guide that enables you to install P Lite for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10 and macOS.
What is an Android emulator and how to download it?
An emulator is a software that sets your computer system for running iPhone and Android Apps on Windows. The emulator behaves like an IOS and Android system and the apps can be downloaded from App Store and Play Store.
- Visit our guide to Download BlueStacks on Windows. Download Emulator’s latest version.
- Click on the downloaded file in the PC, open and run it.
- It will take a few minutes to install, let this process gets finished.
- The emulator will be installed in a while.
- Sign in with Google Account if you have, otherwise create a new one.
- After signing in, download your desired apps.
Installing RXCamPro for PC:
Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen. Locate the Google Play Store app and open it. Click on the search bar, type RXCamPro and press enter button. Select the app and click on the install button. According to our experience, we recommend BlueStacks for Windows and Nox for Mac.
- The first method is for downloading RXCamPro for Windows.
- The second method lets you Download RXCamPro for Mac.
How to install RXCamPro on Windows?
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install RXCamPro for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use RXCamPro for PC. Use the Emulator ‘BlueStacks’ in order to download RXCamPro for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
From BlueStacks, you need to click once on the play store’s icon. Type RXCamPro inside the search bar of play store and press enter. Click on the install button to install RXCamPro For PC. It will take a while to install the app and after installation, you can use it on a computer.
Install RXCamPro for Mac:
- Download and Install Nox Emulator on Windows PC. (Link)
- The procedure for installing Nox is very simple. All you have to do is to follow onscreen instructions.
- After the complete installation of the emulator, open it.
- Now you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on the Folder with name Google and then click on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to activate Play Store Services.
This was the procedure to download RXCamPro for PC, Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.