- 1 Unofficial way to Download Rapid VPN for PC:
- 2 Conclusion:
Get ready to shot the internet restrictions through Rapid VPN for PC. The Internet is one of the biggest facilities ever introduced in humankind. It’s the main reason why the world has become a global village.
If the site got lived for illegal content than you should ban it. And, if the platform contains some illegal content then ask them to remove it. Blocking a site is never a good step. For example, YouTube is being used worldwide, If you find inappropriate content then report it. You will surely not want to get YouTube Banned.
But, some countries can’t understand this fact. Due to a minor content violation, they have banned the whole platform in the Country. That seems like they took it personally. In such situations, people have no option left except using VPN apps.
Virtual private networks are one of the most useful tools for the internet. They let users access the platform which they want. It may be a site or maybe an app, Apps like Rapid VPN will surely unblock that for you. Rapid VPN is a free VPN service. Here users will not face any hidden or apparent charges. An elegant app with a straight forward interface. One tap to connect and one to disconnect. You don’t need to enter any personal information of you.
Requirements to Download Rapid VPN for PC:
- A good computer with a supported operating system.
- Working Android Emulator (BlueStacks, NOX App Player or Others)
- Existing Google Account or create a new one now.
- Enough RAM and Hard Drive.
- Stable Internet connection.
Unofficial way to Download Rapid VPN for PC:
In this procedure, you require the assistance of Android Emulators. Now many Android Emulators are efficient, speedy and workable. Over the years we are recommending BlueStacks and NOX App Player. But, now we have plenty of other options like Phoenix OS and KO Player. It’s pretty to run an Android app like Rapid VPN for PC now. You can select any emulators you want. Almost all emulators are free to download and use.
Download BlueStacks from the official Website:
First, Visit BlueStacks.com. It is the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can download the latest version of the emulator from there. Now BlueStacks offline installer is also available.
Step 1• Installation of BlueStacks:
- Once you downloaded the Emulator’s EXE file successfully, double-click on it.
- Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
- Wait for the installation procedure. As the file size is really heavy so, it will take some time.
Step 2• Complete initial Formalities:
- After the installation finishes and Android alike screen will appear.
- Now it’s time to start the configuration procedure.
- First, you have to select the language which you can easily understand.
(We recommend English because it is common).
Step 3• Google Account Registration for using Play Store:
Now the most important steps arrive to download Rapid VPN for PC. That is the Google Account Registration. You have to enter the existing Google Account means it should be operative. Or, you can create a new Google Account directly from the Emulator.
Step 4• Installation and usage of Rapid VPN for PC:
BlueStacks Home page will appear after completing the formalities. It resembles the Android Smartphone interface. You will see a Google Play icon there, click on it.
- Type Rapid VPN on the Google Play Store search bar and press the enter button.
- Select the Rapid VPN app from the original developers, click on Install button.
- Now the Rapid VPN app will be installed on Emulator after a minute.
- Open the app and connect to any server you want.
The procedure of downloading and configuring Android Emulators is a bit lengthy. Well, at iPCY we have suggested many VPN apps that are officially available for PC. For example NordVPN, ExpressVPN, IP Vanish and plenty of others. But remember these VPNs are top-notch and their subscription is expensive. Almost all official Windows and Mac VPN services are paid. On the other hand, iOS and Android have got plenty of free VPN apps. That’s why we recommend downloading Android VPN such as Rapid VPN for PC.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.