Download Pocket Casts for PC to listen to Podcasts for free. Podcasts are becoming a new fashion and trend for some time. Well, there are many apps that let you listen to popular Podcasts after paying. Not all users like to pay online. Some users are insecure and some don’t have money to pay for subscriptions. Reason to like Pocket Casts is the free subscription of famous Podcasts. This app is developed to let users listen to the podcasts for free. We can say it’s one of the powerful platforms in Podcasts from listeners for listeners.
Many top-notch technology blogs such as Android Central and The Verge had praised this app. Users are allowed to customize the suggestion according to your preference. here people manually suggest the Podcast to others having the same choices. Still, you are not impressed with Pocket Casts? Well, we are not finished yet. Pocket Casts key features are mentioned in the first heading description. Later we posted guides to download Pocket Casts for PC.
Few Lines on Pocket Casts:
Pocket Casts updating is extremely fast, not in channels only but also in-app interface. I mean apps first look so beautiful and attractive, enough to grab the attention of users. The latest addition to the app is the dark mode theme. It is the most demanded feature in any app or device. So Pocket Casts developers have added this eye comforting feature to the app. This app supports Android Auto, Chromecast, Alexa and Sonos.
Add podcasts in the queue to listen to them non stop at night. As per the Podcasts Player concern, it brings alot of features. Users can adjust the playing speed and volume. Even the Volume booster feature is also there.
Download Pocket Casts for PC
Some users on the internet are searching to download Pocket Casts for PC. If you are among one of them then you will get what you are looking for. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to download Pocket Casts for PC and Laptop. Now you can use Pocket Casts services on your Windows and Mac as well. Although there is no official version released for Pocket Casts on PC. But still, you can use Pocket Casts on Windows and Mac Operating System with the help of Android Emulator. Before we will tell you how to download Pocket Casts on PC and Laptop device. Let us know something more about this VPN app.
Steps to Install Pocket Casts for Windows 10,8,7
Download and Install an Android Emulator on your Windows PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we suggest BlueStacks. This emulator is available for all Windows version.
- Install BlueStacks on PC just like you install other PC software.
- After completing the installation process you will see its icon on the Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run BlueStacks on PC.
- Now it will ask some details for configuring BlueStacks.
- Enter details such as Name, Language, Date & Time, WiFi Connection and Google Account.
- After that, you will be redirected to home screen fo BlueStacks.
- Click on My Apps Tab. Select System Apps and Open Google PlayStore.
- Search Pocket Casts in PlayStore using the search bar.
- Select Pocket Casts from searched results and then click on the Install button.
It will start the installing process for Pocket Casts. Once installed, click on the Open button and start using the Pocket Casts for PC just like an Android device.
Steps to Install Pocket Casts for Mac and Mac OS X
BlueStacks Emulator is available on Mac as well. But for good results, we suggest you should download Nox App Player on Mac.
- Install Nox App Player on Mac by following onscreen instructions.
- After installation, Open it.
- You will see the main interface of Nox App Player. It is just like Android Software.
- From the main screen click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter Gmail Credentials to activate Google Play Services.
- Now, search Pocket Casts in PlayStore.
- Select the application and then click install to begin the Installation of Pocket Casts.
After complete installation, you are able to use Pocket Casts on Mac and Mac OS X just like Android Smartphones and Tablets.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.