Download MRT CCTV Viewer for PC by following some easy steps. By default, the app is available on the smartphone operating system Android. Computer operating systems are still deprived of the MRT CCTV Viewer PC version. So, we have to adopt another way to install MRT CCTV Viewer for Windows and MacOS. The procedure is not so much difficult, we have written a guide with detailed steps in the end. First, we prefer to write a few lines about the app. After that, we will discuss its features and in the end, we will come on the guide.
MRT CCTV Viewer for PC Introduction:
This app is very different than regular surveillance tools and apps. Actually, the app is already connected to the cameras. This app is developed for Metro train users. People who need to travel on Metro train daily or occasionally, they should try this app. This app is connected with the 13 cameras approximately. Here you can see the situation at the station. Is there rush or check either the after-ride available or not etc. Also, you can see either person you are waiting for! arrived at the station. Have a look at your loved ones, say him/her to come near to cameras at a phone call. So it’s just like the video call.
The goal of this app is to facilitate commuters. Which stations are more suitable to get after-ride nearby. The only thing you need to use this app is a good internet connection. It should be stable and enough speedy. Make sure that data and time settings on your phone must be on point. The cameras and systems connected with the app are owned and operated by the DOTC MRT.
Why we need Android Emulators here?
Android Emulators are the programs being used for emulating Android on computers. As you know that Android is not a computer operating systems it is for smartphones. There are many app developers who developed apps for smartphones but not for computers. That’s a major drawback which is killed by Android Emulators. The trend was started from the BlueStacks in the previous decade. And, now we have plenty of Android Emulators. To be honest, BlueStacks is still the best AE ever.
As a second option for consideration, we are suggesting Nox App Player. BlueStacks and Nox are the top 2. According to our personal experience, BlueStacks is the best emulator to install MRT CCTV Viewer for PC, Windows. And, Nox is the best Android emulator to install MRT CCTV Viewer for macOS.
Below you can see the procedure to install MRT CCTV Viewer for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista. MacBook users! if you also want to get MRT CCTV Viewer for macOS than follow the same steps.
What do we need to download MRT CCTV Viewer for PC?
- BlueStacks or any other working Android Emulator.
- The operator must be an Admin.
- Minimum 2GB of RAM, more than that will be excellent.
- 4GB storage for the software and its apps/games data.
- Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated.
Steps to install MRT CCTV Viewer for PC (Windows and macOS):
- Download BlueStacks from the official site, or through our link.
- Double click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- It is necessary for the software to make changes to your computer. Click on Run to start the installation
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator on your computer.
- Now its time to complete initial formalities to make emulator ready to use.
- Select Language.
- Get registered with an existing Google Account.
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen, locate Google Play, and open it.
- Search for the MRT CCTV Viewer and then click on the install button.
- Open the app after installation and click on the connect button.
This was the procedure to download MRT CCTV Viewer for Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.