To hide private pictures, videos and documents on a computer you need to download LockMyPix for PC. Not all stuff on a smartphone or PC is suitable for other eyes. Usually, our parents, friends or Girlfriends take our phone. If they found anything controversial in their point of view, you have to face unavoidable circumstances. So its better to keep the private stuff hidden from people eyes. Make a separate folder of private stuff in apps like LockMyPix and keep your privacy game strong.
LockMyPix is available on Android and iOS App Markets. But, PC based operating systems are deprived of such an awesome tool. Don’t go in complex, because our team brought an unofficial way to download LockMyPix for PC. Follow steps written in the guide to get LockMyPix for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Even Mac users can download LockMyPix on Mac by following the same stuff. Dont worry your data will remain in secure hands, the custodian is trustworthy.
Few Lines on LockMyPix for PC App:
Main purpose of hiding It Pro for PC is to keep private photos hidden. Because sometimes our family member or friend uses our computer. Maybe they open the picture folders mistakenly and found your private stuff. In such a situation LockMyPix can save our backs from getting kicked out.
LockMyPix not just hides photos but it also vanishes videos, documents, videos. Even LockMyPix can hide a whole app inside it. The best feature of this app which we liked the most is Fingerprint unlocking. You don’t need to set the patterns or passwords to open this app. Your fingerprint is enough to unlock the app. There is a little bit of touch of VPN elements also in this app. It offers one of the strongest encryptions to create the most safe vault for data. It doesn’t contain ads, neither lags nor freezes.
Which Android Emulator is best to download LockMyPix for PC?
There are many high profiles and top-notch Android emulators. From the begining of “for PC Blogs,” everyone is recommending either BlueStacks or Nox Emulator. Tencent Gaming buddy is also a top-notch emulator but that is only for gaming. So we also recommend downloading BlueStacks or Nox Emulator on your Windows Laptop or Macbook. Below you can see the guides to download LockMyPix for PC Windows and Mac.
Steps to Install LockMyPix for PC Windows 7/8/10/8.1/XP/Vista
- Download BlueStacks from a detailed guide by us [Visit]. Install the emulator software by double-clicking the on.EXE file.
- Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation. Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator.
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account.
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen. Locate the Google Play Store app and open it.
- Click on the search bar, type LockMyPix and press enter button. Select the app and click on the install button.
You need to try Hide It Pro for PC. It is a sensational app and the best alternative to LockMyPix.
Steps to Install LockMyPix for Mac OS
- Download the Nox App Player from Bignox.com. Double click on the file to install this emulator on your Macbook Air/Pro.
- Complete formalities and follow onscreen instructions.
- Click on Google Play icon from Nox App Player home screen. Enter your Google account which already exists.
- Navigate back to Google Play Store home. Click on the search bar, type LockMyPix and press enter button.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
This was the procedure to download LockMyPix for PC, Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.