IPC360 Pro for PC is the upgrade version of our previous recommendation IPC360 for PC. As this version is named as Pro, so you can clearly understand that it will be much better. This app connects you with the Home and office cameras. You can montior the videos in real-time. We will guide you on how to download IPC360 Pro for Windows and Mac. But first, it is compulsory to write a few lines on the App and mention noteworthy features of it. After that, we will come to the guide.
IPC360 Pro App intro:
Usually, people who can afford to install a complete setup of CCTV cameras at the office or Home. Complete setup includes the monitoring screen, Digital Video Recorder (DVR), IP cameras, Cables, etc. These all will stay inside the boundry only. The purpose of using Cameras doesn’t complete until you get on the go service. When you are away from your concerning place, still you can monitor that. That’s the real deal. Well, you have a smartphone why don’t you make perfect use of it in absence at home. Install IPC360 Pro on the phone and use the device at a monitoring screen.
The drawback of the app:
- Don’t work fine on the slow internet connection. The video buffers alot and annoy users.
- Secondly no cloud storage, as an alternative you have the support of 128 GB card (another expense). Or, Google Drive and Dropbox are reliable to keep recording safely.
- The Video quality is damn clear looks like a recording from high-end smartphone cameras. Offered resolutions are FHD/HD (1920×1080/1280×720).
- Pan, Tilt, and Zoom options are available. These are the most important part of all surveillance camera apps.
What are Android Emulators and whats their usage?
Almost a whole decade has one since the Android Emulators came to existence. One of the most unique and premium software is application software history. Android Emulator was the launch of computer users. So that they can install Android apps and games on PC. This “conversion of the screen” is fun and people love it.
BlueStacks was the first authentic, workable, stable and genuine Android Emulator. The company was founded by Rosen Sharma (ex-CTO of McAfee). Giant technology brands like Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, Samsung, Intel, Qualcomm, Citrix, and few others have invested in the BlueStacks. As BlueStacks is the best in the business so, we recommend it to our viewers.
How Can I Download IPC360 Pro for PC and Laptop?
The best method to download IPC360 Pro for PC is through the Android emulators. Because this app has no official version for computers. So you are required to access the services of third-party programs. Don’t worry, because the software we are going to use, it’s services are free and it works perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
We are going to Use BlueStacks to get IPC360 Pro for PC Download. Because this software is the best and is the trend-setter in the field of Android emulators. It says its not just another emulator, but the one that provides services as they are advertised. Long story short, head below to know how it works.
Downloading IPC360 Pro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the BlueStacks 4 on your PC. ( Link)
- After downloading the emulator’s file, open its installer file which you just downloaded.
- On the installation window, select a disk location where you want to store the emulator’s file. Apart from that, just keep following the on-screen instructions, because the installation process is similar to installing any other PC software.
- When the software is installed properly, launch it on your device.
- Before leading you towards the home interface of blueStacks, this software will ask you to enter your Gmail account details. If you an old account, then enter it. Or make a new Gmail account for free and then move forward.
- Now from the home page of BlueStacks, click once on the play store icon.
- Use play store’s search bar to open IPC360 Pro in it.
- Click once on the install button and wait for it to install.
- After several seconds, the emulator will allow you to run IPC360 Pro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
In our opinion, there are many apps that are better than IPC360 Pro. For example, recently we published Wyze for PC, HIK Connect for PC, Foscam for PC and plenty of others. These are far better options than IPC360 Pro for PC. But the aforementioned apps are developed by official camera manufacturers. So the apps may only support the dedicated camera networks.
That’s all from the IPCFY team. Hopefully, you will find the procedure convenient and easy to follow. If you find anything difficult to understand, just inform us through the comment box below. Our tech experts are at service 24/7.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.