Get unlimited VPN for computer through downloading of GOVPN for PC. Whenever the dispute arises between any countries, first they ban each other online services. Mostly the YouTube and Facebook became the victims of prohibition. People who use these platforms regularly are addicted to it. They want to use these at any cost. There are many sources which let you unblock all kind of sites and apps. After the personal testing, we concluded that VPN is the most secure source to unblock any kind of stuff on the internet. Apps like GOVPN are perfect for overcoming the geo-restrictions.
Why we need GOVPN for PC?
GOVPN comes handy when it comes to subscription costs or service charges. VPN which are officially available on PC is slightly expensive. Their rate is also high as compared to Android VPN. Almost all computer VPN are paid. On the other, if we explore Google Play Store on Android, we will find a hell of VPN apps that are free. GOVPN is also a free VPN service with an optional Pro package. If someone required a professional level service than he should upgrade to GOVPN pro. So, logically if we download GOVPN for PC then we can save the cost of VPN for Windows. It is absolutely free to download and use.
Get limited but enough servers in the free version. These servers are based on different countries. Most used locations on VPN apps are USA, UK and India. You will get all these for free. These were the reason why we recommend GOVPN for PC. We highly recommend downloading GOVPN for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and macOS devices. We can’t download GOVPN on Laptop or Desktop directly. An Android Emulator is a must for accomplishing this task.
Why we need Android Emulators?
In Technical terminology, the term of emulator refers to any software which emulates the program. Emulators are the replica of OS to operate it on cross-operating OS. Now almost there are emulators of every major OS, which you can use on cross platforms. Similarly, Android Emulators are the software that runs Android on cross platforms. For example, you can run Android apps and games on Windows and Mac.
There are plenty of Android Emulators for Windows and Mac. We always try to recommend the best product in the business. So in Android Emulators, we prefer BlueStacks over others. It is the best Android Emulator of all time. Other choices are BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Phoenix OS, KO Player, and many others.
How to Download GOVPN for PC:
Here are the steps to Download GOVPN for PC. By following these steps you can install any Android app and game on PC you wish. First have a look what are the requirements to install Emulator and App on PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- At least 2 GB of RAM on PC.
- Must be logged in as an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers
- At least 5 GB Free Disk Space
- Minimum 1 GB of Graphics Card
Now let’s talk about the Procedure to run GOVPN on PC
Procedure to Install GOVPN on PC:
- First of all download BlueStacks for their website. Click the download button to download the file. Once the download gets completed, open the .EXE file to install the program. Wait for the installation to complete.
Note: If you have BlueStacks already installed on PC, you can skip this step.
- After the installation has completed. Open the program and wait for it. It will take longer to open the software because the emulator is configuring itself for the PC.
- The emulator will ask for Google account details after the program has opened. It uses those details for Play Store so that you can download apps. Enter the details.
- Once every part is complete. Open Google Play Store and search for the GOVPN app.
- Download the app and wait for BlueStacks to install it.
- Once installed the app will be ready to use.
Alternate Method to Install GOVPN on PC:
Open Google Chrome and search for GOVPN APK. Download the file and wait for it to complete. Once it is done click the app and drag it to the BlueStacks dashboard and drop it there. BlueStacks will install it and it will be ready to use.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.