To keep eye on your home or workplace using CCTV cameras, Foscam App for PC is really useful. Usually, people using more than 2 cameras utilize LCD screens for monitoring. Large size may be good for monitoring but you can’t carry them with you everywhere. Well, we have smartphones with us and their screen can be utilized as a monitor. Or, Laptop is also easy to carry. So if we download Foscam App for PC or for smartphones, it will be more convenient for us.
Foscam is a highly reputed camera service provider in the world. Foscam is not just an app it is a proper camera manufacturing company. They are providing IP security cameras for 10 years. Their products are available in 80 plus countries. Foscam App Keep us connected with our home or office or both. Especially those people who have to go abroad frequently for their business. They are worried about their places. Through this app, they can monitor home even they are 7 seas far away.
If you are one of the Foscam users than this app is a double lottery for you. This app is particularly designed for Foscam users. But it can support many of the other brands. This app is officially available on Windows and Mac. So, we don’t need any Android Emulator unless you want that only. This tutorial contains a couple of procedures. Through those methods, you can download and install the Foscam App for Windows and Mac. Sorry! we forgot one key feature of this service. Foscam company also offers free cloud storage to its camera users only.
What is an Android emulator and how to download it?
An emulator is a software that sets your computer system for running iPhone and Android Apps on Windows. The emulator behaves like an IOS and Android system and the apps can be downloaded from App Store and Play Store.
- Visit our guide to Download BlueStacks on Windows. Download Emulator’s latest version.
- Click on the downloaded file in the PC, open and run it.
- It will take a few minutes to install, let this process gets finished.
- The emulator will be installed in a while.
- Sign in with Google Account if you have, otherwise create a new one.
- After signing in, download your desired apps.
Installing Foscam App for PC:
Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen. Locate the Google Play Store app and open it. Click on the search bar, type Foscam and press enter button. Select the app and click on the install button. According to our experience, we recommend BlueStacks for Windows and Nox for Mac.
- The first method is for downloading Foscam App for Windows.
- The second method lets you Download Foscam App for Mac.
How to install Foscam on Windows?
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install the Foscam App for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Foscam App for PC. Use the Emulator ‘BlueStacks’ in order to download Foscam App for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
From BlueStacks, you need to click once on the play store’s icon. Type Foscam inside the search bar of play store and press enter. Click on the install button to install Foscam App For PC. It will take a while to install the app and after installation, you can use it on a computer.
Install Foscam App for Mac:
- Download and Install Nox Emulator on Windows PC. (Link)
- The procedure for installing Nox is very simple. All you have to do is to follow onscreen instructions.
- After the complete installation of the emulator, open it.
- Now you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on the Folder with name Google and then click on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to activate Play Store Services.
This was the procedure to download Foscam App for PC, Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.