EZ iCam for PC lets you monitor your home from anywhere. Not all people can afford the heavy surveillance system. Full CCTV camera systems including DVRs, Screens and other equipment costs hundreds of dollars. To avoid the evaluated costs you can cut the expense of DVRs, screens, and cables. Your smartphone can replace the aforementioned equipment and you just need to buy the cameras. Are you wondering how can you turn the smartphone screen into a monitoring screen? No wonder! because there is hell of apps that let you do the same thing. EZ iCam is of those apps.
This app is launched by WIT Electronics Limited on Android devices. The purpose of this app is to provide users with on the go surveillance. People who travel alot due to their work purpose are worried about their home and office. They can’t keep an eye directly on their property while traveling. In such a situation, the EZ iCam app is the best solution. You can connect multiple numbers of cameras with this app. It’s easy for you to monitor each and every corner of the house or office from different angles.
Benefit of Downloading EZ iCam for PC:
Normally we use a laptop for our work purposes. Even during a traveling Laptop is a device that we can easily carry with us. It will be good if you have 2 devices to monitor home. For example, if your phone is running out of battery, you have a Laptop with you. So, you can say EZ iCam on a laptop is the backup of EZ iCam for Mobile.
This app is not officially available on PC, we know it already. That’s why we concluded another method through which we can download EZ iCam for PC.
How to Download EZ iCam for PC and Laptop Devices
In order to download EZ iCam for PC, Download and Install an Android Emulator on PC first. You can download any emulator on your PC. But best in the business are BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of them are free and available on both Windows and Mac Operating System. Below you can see steps through which you can install EZ iCam for Windows 10/8/7 and EZ iCam for Mac for free.
Method to Install EZ iCam for Windows 10/8/7
- First of all download and install Android Emulator on Windows PC. (Download Nox App Player)
- Nox App Player installs on PC same as other PC software.
- Once it gets installed, Open/Run it on PC.
- Doing this you will see the main screen of Nox.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore.
- Enter your Google Account details in order to start using PlayStore Services.
- Search EZ iCam in PlayStore and Select the app from the result.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
Once installed, launch the app and start using EZ iCam for PC Windows.
Method to Install EZ iCam for Mac OS
You can use Nox Android Emulator on Mac as well. But for better results we suggest BlueStacks.
- Free Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac from this LINK.
- After installing it on Mac. Open it.
- Enter the required details of BlueStacks in order to activate its services.
- Now click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Google PlayStore.
- Search EZ iCam in PlayStore.
- Select EZ iCam App from searched results.
- Click on Install button.
It will take some time to install on Mac (Depends on the speed of your internet connection). After complete installation, click on the Open button and start using EZ iCam for Mac and Mac OS X. That’s all from ipcfy.com. If you have any queries, use the comment box to ask us.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.