Are you in search of free unlimited VPN for Computers? Try DroidVPN for PC. There are many VPN apps that are free to use for a lifetime. There is only one drawback in free VPNs that they have a limited number of servers. Which is anyhow compromisable at a certain limit. All official VPN software for computers are not free, Almost all have paid services except a few ones. NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and PureVPN are the best examples. No doubt, these mentioned VPN services are top-notch but these are not required by unprofessional. People who use VPN just for unblocking and Movie streaming can use DroidVPN. This app is single handly enough for entertainment seekers.
Now DroidVPN developers have also lived their official website. Other news is that now DroidVPN is unofficially available for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS. You require assistance from third-party software known as Android Emulators which we will discuss later.
If your state has imposed online restrictions on you than taking help from DroidVPN. There are many states where they have banned controversial, age-restricted, social media websites and apps. This may be for public benefit but those people, who are mature enough must have the right to access the desired platform they want.
To unblock these restrictions you can connect with the desired server on DroidVPN. This VPN is completely free only the access to VIP servers contains the paywall. Not just blocked websites, apps users can also overwhelm the geo-restrictions on any platform. To ensure your privacy the DroidVPN for PC hides the IP address.
What are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are made to emulate the Android on nondedicated devices such as Windows and Mac. It was a revolutionary concept to run 2 operating systems on a single PC. Not all features of Android are present in emulators but major ones. With the help of such software, you can download and use Android apps on Windows and Mac. For example, you can install DroidVPN for PC without any hurdles.
Downloading DroidVPN for PC
Now we are proceeding toward guides to download DroidVPN on Windows and Macbooks respectively. You have 2 options, either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Downloading one of these is compulsory, you can’t install DroidVPN for PC without one of these. These are Android emulators that let you use Android apps such as DroidVPN on PC. Both of these emulators are suitable for Windows as well as for Mac also. Now we are mentioning steps to install DroidVPN for PC. The procedure is the same for both Windows and Mac OS.
Requirements of BlueStacks
- The operator must be an Admin.
- Minimum 2GB of RAM, more than that will be excellent. (Not total RAM of 2GB, it is only for BlueStacks means 2GB RAM free only for emulator)
- 4GB storage for the software and its apps/games data.
- Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated
Time Required: 15 Minutes
Download BlueStacks: Link
Steps to install DroidVPN for PC
- Download BlueStacks from the official site, Visit BlueStacks.com
- Install the emulator software by double-clicking on.EXE file
- Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen, locate Google Play and open it.
- Search for the DroidVPN and then click on the install button.
- Open the app after installation and click on the connect button.
This was the procedure to download DroidVPN for Windows Computer (Desktop/Laptop) and Macintosh Books. If you find any difficulty in understanding the procedure just tell us. Contact us through the comment box or from our page. We always remain active for you 24/7.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.