Download ATVCloud for PC to control your IP cameras directly from Laptop. You can’t montior the cameras without any source on the phone or Laptop. ATVCloud will link your device with cameras and then monitoring will be easy for you. Now people have so much awareness about the CCTV apps. Even people who are a million miles away from home can keep eye on their place 24/7. All of this is possible thanks to the apps like ATVCloud.
Importance of Surveillance:
Surveillance tools on a smartphone or computer are a must-have app. People who can afford the whole camera setup, they have a large size monitoring screen. But the large size monitors bound the surveillance to the limited room. When you exit the room you can’t know what is going on in the surroundings. You need a pocket-size or hand-carry device which can show the camera coverage in real-time. There are only 2 devices which can do this, one is a smartphone and the other one is a Laptop.
We are recommending ATVCloud doesn’t mean that you only got this option. At IPCFY we have already posted alot of surveillance apps. Some of the top-notch apps are WYZE cam for PC, Hik Connect for PC, Superlive Plus for PC, Foscam for PC, V380 Pro for PC and many others. You can look at these apps they are much better than ATVCloud for PC.
Can we install ATVCloud for PC and Mobile:
App is not available on Google Play. Anyone who wishes to install ATVCloud for Windows or Android have to use the APK file. You can install ATVCloud APK on Android easily. But, Laptop or desktop users can do it directly. They require the help of Android Emulators. First, we will explain Android Emulators a bit. After that, we will guide how to install ATVCloud for Windows 10 and ATVCloud for Mac.
What are Android Emulators:
Emulating is an advanced generation of art in technology. Emulation is the running of the program on the nondedicated platform. Similarly, Android Emulators are the Android Eco-System runs on computer systems. Most of them are compatible with Windows and macOS.
Downloading ATVCloud for PC:
In the recent era, users got many new Android Emulators like Phoenix OS, KO Player, Tencent Gameloop. But, Emulators which are constant for years are BlueStacks and Nox. These 2 Android Emulators are the best Emulators for Windows and Mac undoubtfully. According to our personal experience,
- BlueStacks is the best Android Emulator for Windows.
- Nox App Player is the best Android Emulator for Mac.
Procedure to Download ATVCloud for Windows:
Step 1• We have already posted a detailed guide on Download BlueStacks Offline Installer.
- You can download BlueStacks latest version from the guide.
- Or, you can get BlueStacks for computers from the official Website.
Step 2• To install BlueStacks on Windows, you need to double click on the downloaded “.exe’ file.
- Windows will prompt to ask you “Do you want to allow this app to make changes in your device?”. Click on the Yes option.
Step 3• Click on the Install button.
- After that, your BlueStacks Installation will get started.
- It will take some minutes to complete the process because the file size is too large.
Step 4• After installation gets successfully completed, complete the initial formalities Written below.
- First, you have to select Language.
- Secondly, you need to enter your Google Account which already exists.
Step 5• Now BlueStacks homepage will appear infront of you.
- Here, you need to locate the Google Play Store icon.
- Click on the PlayStore to open it.
- Search the ATVCloud on Play Store.
- Open the ATVCloud profile.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation.
Step 6• Once the app Installed, you can see ATVCloud for PC on your BlueStacks Emulator.
Steps to Install ATVCloud for Mac:
As we have already punched a line above that Nox is the best choice for Mac. So, we will proceed to download ATVCloud for macOS through Nox.
- Download Nox App Player from the Bignox.com.
- Double click on the download file (.exe File).
- Click on Yes to allow the app to make changes in your device.
- Let the Emulator Install completely.
- Launch the Emulator on your MacBook.
- Open the Google Play Store on Nox.
- Enter your Google Account that already exists (Only required on using the first time).
- Search ATVCloud on Google Play, open profile.
- Click on Install button, After a few minutes, ATVCloud for Mac will be ready to use.
That’s all from ipcfy.com. Now any person who requires assistance related to post or not can contact us through the comments section. Our staff is efficient and quick, they will try to reply you as soon as possible. Hopefully, you will be satisfied with the services of the ATVCloud for the Computer after installing it.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.