Download surveillance tool 360eyes for PC, Windows, and Mac through this tutorial. Every organization, businessman ensures the unbreakable security for its office and home. Even people have started to secure the homes also through the CCTV security camera. If we see the best security measurements for homes and offices than security camera comes on top. Infact it is the most used security tool in the world. If you are also among the Surveillance camera users than 360 eyes suits you.
The 360 eyes are developed by Chinese developers SZHDIPC. It supports Android, iOS, and Windows. The best use of 360eyes is when you install it on Laptop. Because Laptops and Desktops have slightly bigger screens. So it’s easy for users to focus on an object while monitoring. We highly recommend downloading 360eyes for PC. That’s so simple, you can install it officially and unofficially. Below we have mentioned both ways. Pick the which suits you. Have a look at the app overview before proceeding to guide.
360eyes App Overview:
Now home and office monitoring are easy for you. By this eye, you can keep eyes on your home and office workers. Boundaries and geographical locations don’t matter. All you need to ensure is an active internet connection and connection with the camera through the link. Now, you don’t need to keep watching on the desktop monitoring screen. Because you have moveable screen in the form of a smartphone and laptop. Connect with multiple numbers of cameras. 360eyes app will let you watch all corners where you have fixed the cameras. Individual live video tab for each camera, 360eyes app will display all at a time.
Download Android Emulators:
Actually emulating means to emulate program on that platform which is not dedicated to that. For example, emulate Android apps on Windows and Vice versa. Android emulators are for Windows and Mac. PC users can use them to run Android smartphone Google Play apps on their computer Laptop or Desktop. We have proved it much time and going to do the same again by installing Morph TV on PC. They are capable of installing both Google Play Apps and App APKs on PC.
Free Download 360eyes for PC (Windows and Mac)
If you want to download 360eyes for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then download and install an Android Emulator. It is a third-party software designed for Mac and Windows OS to run Android Apps and Games on your PC. So if you want to run Android Apps on PC or install 360eyes for PC then you must install an Android Emulator first. Below you can see instructions on how to download 360eyes for Mac and 360eyes for Windows 10, 8, 7 for free. The most top-notch Android Emulators are BlueStacks and Nox App Player. So we recommend using any of these.
- The first guide lets you install 360eyes for Mac.
- And, the Second guide lets you install for Windows.
Installation of 360eyes for Mac – Mac OS X
- Download Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on Mac.
- Install Nox on Mac just like other software.
- Once installed, run the emulator.
- You will see the main screen of Nox App Player.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and open PlayStore App.
- It will ask you for Google Account. You can add exciting or new Google Account.
- After that, click on PlayStore search bar and type 360eyes and press enter key.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, click on the open button and start using 360eyes for Mac and Mac OS X for free.
Installing 360eyes on Windows 10/8/7
The method for installing 360eyes for Windows is the same as a Mac device. But for better performance, we suggest you should use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks on Windows. (It is available for all Windows versions)
- Install the downloaded file by following onscreen instructions.
- You will see its icon on the desktop once it is installed on the PC.
- Double click on the icon to run BlueStacks on Windows.
- Enter the required details in order to start using BlueStacks.
- After seeing the main screen of BlueStacks. Click on My Apps Tab>Open System Apps > Select Google Store.
- Now click on PlayStore search. Type 360eyes and press enter key.
- Select the app from searched results.
- Click on the Install button and Accept Installation of 360eyes.
It will take some time to install it on your Windows PC. Once installed, you can use 360eyes for Windows just like an Android device. Monitor security cams on your PC with the help of an internet connection.
Hassan Mujtaba is highly experienced in the apps reviewing and listing. He loves to do experiments especially running each operating system app on the cross-platform. He will share the experiments and conclusion of running random Android apps on PC. Hopefully, you will appreciate his writing skills.