Online privacy has become a bigger concern for lots of internet users. Because the utilities like NordVPN and IPVanish are not affordable for every PC user. So if you care about your online privacy and want a way to protect your online identity, then you can use CM VPN for PC and Laptop.
Yes, I know this app is developed for mobile platforms. So the trick I’m going to introduce, it’ll help you install “CM VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. And for your acknowledgment, the method I’ve drafted in the guide, it is implied by myself. So you can follow and perform it without having security concerns.
My experience with CM VPN on Android: While I was using this app on my smartphone, I concluded that it’s one of the best VPN you can get from the market. I trusted this app because I use to be a fan of the app “CM Security“. But I just wanted a good working VPN for my device. Though, this app provided me services like they were advertised.
After using the app’s services for some time, I decided to get CM VPN for PC Download. Because I only do a part-time job and can’t afford an expensive VPN. So here, I’ll share the same idea that helped me complete the task. But first, I would like you to get familiar with some facts about this app.
What is CM VPN?
CM VPN is yet another great creation of Cheetah mobile that’s available on the Google Play Store. It’s a free VPN that also comes with online ads. But the good thing is that you get to use to download unlimited stuff over the internet. Meaning, it has no restrictions on online bandwidth.
This app’s interface is a lot simple as compare to other VPN apps. Even for the beginners, who are new to using a VPN, they can start a secure connection by a single tap. There’s no need to register or subscribe to a plan if you are ok with online ads. But in case, you want to remove the ads and want access to all the proxy servers, you can buy the pro version via real money.
The premium version has its goods and wrongs. For instance, it subscribes you to a plan that renews by itself. So for users who just want such services for a limited time, they need to send a request to the customer support to cancel a package plan. But for those who want these services for a lifetime, this feature works as a trick or treat.
CM VPN is known to be the best source to unblock social apps and websites that are blocked on local networks. Even if you are in a university, you’ll still be allowed to access sites like Netflix and Youtube. As for the ones who work at the office, they can also trust this app to access platforms like Facebook, TikTok, etc.
How Can I Download CM VPN for PC and Laptop?
It’s time I reveal the secret of downloading CM VPN for PC and Laptop. Yes, I’m going to use the concept of cross-platforming to help you complete the task here. Meaning, I’ll use the help of third-party apps like Android emulators to complete the task here. If you want to know about such programs, here are some words on them.
What Android Emulators Do?
Android emulators help use emulate a whole Android interface on PC/Laptop. These programs are developed only for the greater good of Android users, who want to use Google Play Services on PC. But there are plenty of emulators, which doesn’t provide services as they advertise. So I’m only going to talk about a tested software and it’ll help you install CM VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
Downloading CM VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download the best Android emulator aka BlueStacks via provided link.
- After downloading “BlueStacks.exe”, install it on your computer. The installation process is simple, just keep following the onscreen instructions and it’ll only take 4 to 5 minutes to complete the process.
- When you are done installing the emulator, it’s time you open it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- Inside BlueStacks, to start emulating the Android interface, you’ll be asked to enter some details. Like entering Gmail account details, selecting software UI language, and a payment plan (you are allowed to select the free plan).
- Now that you have completed all the startup forums, you’ll be redirected to the main interface of BlueStacks.
- From there, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type CM VPN in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- You’ll be notified after the successful installation of CM VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
- Now you can open the app and watch HD quality live feed on a big screen.
CM VPN for PC Download
That’s all on the guide of downloading CM VPN for PC and Laptop. From the moment I acknowledged the concept of cross-platforming, it changed my opinion about the Android apps. Now I think that all of the Android users should be aware of this method. I did my part, so its time to do yours by sharing my guides on social media with friends.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.