Are you ok with compromising your online privacy? If not, then you are in need of CM Browser for PC and Laptop. It’s a possibility that you must be tired of using lame web browsers which doesn’t ensure your online privacy. And in some similar products, you have to face tons of difficulties just to visit a single website, but this app is not one of them.
There are lots of RAM eating and non-private web browsers available for the major operating systems. So here, I’ll introduce a way to install “CM Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. This way, you’ll be allowed to give your final blessings to other apps that are not worth your trust.
Thinking why I decided to get this Android app on PC? Well, I tested the CM Browser on Android and found it very helpful to perform online activities. While using this app, I could finally say no to third-party VPN apps. Because I no longer wanted their services to claim my online privacy & security.
I also own a Windows 10 Laptop, so I wanted to get CM Browser for PC Download. Because I had some trust issues with my default web browser. To be honest, I didn’t want to install any third-party apps on my machine until I was sure that it wouldn’t destroy my personal data. And I concluded that this was the app I was looking for so long. That’s why I also want others to benefit from this app.
What is CM Browser?
The app’s name describes itself, CM Browser is a productivity tool developed specifically for internet users. It’s an open-source app that’s available on the Google Play Store. Users can install it on their devices without paying a penny. There are no in-app purchases, so its good for users who want a free web browser and bad for the ones who don’t want to see app advertisements.
This app knows that malware or online threat can hit a device via online popups. So the developers have decided to block all sorts of harmful popups & cookies that could compromise your online privacy. There’s no chance a hacker could ever locate you if you are using the app’s services because he’ll never know where to collect your personal info.
For users who want to download stuff over the internet, CM Browser serves the best. Because there’s a built-in download manager installed in the backend of this app. So whenever you download a doc or media files from any website, you are not asked to access the services of any third-party download managers.
Lots of customization options are added inside the new version of this app. Users can now fully customize the web browser according to their desire. Even if they want to translate a whole web page to English, Spanish, or Arabic, they get to do it just with a single tap. More than 39 languages are added inside the app’s backend coding.
How Can I Download CM Browser for PC and Laptop?
To download CM Browser for PC, you need to consider installing an Android emulator on your PC. Because this app is only available for smartphones, and there is no official way of getting this app for a computer. But before leading you towards a guide of getting CM Browser for PC Download, let’s have a small talk about third-party programs.
Why Use Android Emulators?
Android emulators are our only source of using Android applications on PC. They allow us to emulate a whole Android interface on a computer, and it doesn’t cost you a fortune to access their services. But the emulator we are going to use in our guide will only help you install CM Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
Downloading CM Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download BlueStacks.exe on your computer. (Download Link)
- After you have downloaded the software’s raw file, open it, either directly from the web browser or default downloads folder. While installing the software, don’t forget to select a location where you want to save the installation files. Apart from that, keep following the on-screen instructions for the further installation process.
- Now that, BlueStacks on PC is installed, you need to open it.
- In the beginning, you need to perform the following tasks to configure BlueStacks.
- Enter your Gmail account details to access Google Play Services on PC.
- Select a language for Software UI.
- Choose a payment plan (you are allowed to select free or just skip this part).
- When the configuration process is completed, the emulator will take you to its main interface.
- Click once on the play store icon.
- Type CM Browser in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Hit the install button and wait for approx 10 to 15 seconds.
- After the successful installation of CM Browser for Windows 10/8/7/Mac, you can use its services inside the emulator.
CM Browser for PC Download
That’s all on the guide of downloading CM Browser for PC and Laptop. This app easily lets you surf privately and securely. If you never want to save your browsing history, then you can use incognito mode. Enabling such a mode allows you to hide your online identity from hackers.
I found my passion in blogging 3 years ago. Love to share my technology opinions, solutions and general guides.