Download and Install BVCAM for PC. BVCAM is an Android app that monitors IP cams at home or office. Using this application you are allowed to view live streaming of CCTV cameras. All of its operations perform its functions with the help of the internet connection. It is absolutely free to download. No hidden charges or fee is required to use the app. Just like Android Smartphones, you can also download BVCAM on Windows and Mac OS.
BVCAM application is used to view the live streaming of IP cameras on your smart device. Use this application from around the world by using 3G, LTE, or Wifi. Other than the live streaming of your security cameras this application gives you many features such as recording of a separate video. taking screenshots, video playback, walkie talkie, etc. moreover, this application also includes a motion sensor and quick notifications.
Key Features Of BVCAM For PC:
- Live view of cam on the big PC screen.
- View video in HD quality.
- Works on WiFi, 3G, LTE, and Public Hotspots.
- Supports Audio Talkback, same as Intercom.
- Monitor multiple security cam with a single app.
- Notify immediately if it records anything abnormal in the video.
- Supports PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) control.
Features And Functions:
- Stream all of your security cameras in HD, from anywhere around the globe. You just need to have inter access.
- Record a separate video while live streaming or watch a playback. So you can easily watch that specific part of security footage.
- This feature lets the user watch previous videos of the security camera.
- Take unlimited screenshots of your surveillance footage.
- If this application records any suspicious activity in the video or it records any motion in the video then you will get immediate notification on your smart device.
- If the motion sensor is triggered you will get instant notification and pop-up to notify you. From settings, you can active instant notification in silent mode. So, you never miss anything while you sleep.
- With its two-way communication, you can communicate just like an intercom device. It uses your IP camera mic and mic of your smart device to communicate with each other.
- All videos are saved in the local storage. If you don’t have an internet connection you will still be able to see your previous security footage.
- Use PTZ controls to move your IP camera in any direction. Zoom in or out at any point of the screen.
How To Connect IP camera With BVCAM:
The procedure to connect IP cameras with the BVCAM application is very simple. All you need to do is to download this application. After downloading open the application and add a camera device (IP cam). Enter details of the IP cam such as Name of the device, Port Number, IP address, etc. Once done, you can see live HD view of the cam. You can also add an IP camera with the help of QR Code Scan.
Download BVCAM For PC:
BVCAM is an Android Application. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download BVCAM for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download BVCAM on every variant of Windows and BVCAM for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install BVCAM on PC then you need to follow the following instructions.
Steps To Install BVCAM For PC:
To download BVCAM for PC. First, You will need to download an Android Emulator. I recommend the use of BlueStacks Emulator. This Emulator is using the latest Android UI. BlueStacks also have an easy and user-friendly interface. This process is the same for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download the APK file from an authentic website or else it may harm your system.
- Download and install BlueStacks Emulator from their official website i.e BlueStacks.com.
- Add your active Gmail account or create a new Gmail account for BlueStacks Emulator. Google PlayStore requires a Gmail account to work.
Installing BVCAM Using BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks Emulator (this may take some time depending on PC specs)
- Drag-n-drop the APK file on the home screen of BlueStacks.
- The installation process will automatically. If not then open the folder where APK file is stored in BlueStacks and double click on it.
- Once the installation is complete an icon of BVCAM for PC will appear on the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Click on the BVCAM for the PC icon to open it.
- Log-in your account via Email and start watching the live stream of your surveillance camera.
This is how you can download and install BVCAM for PC / Mac OS.