If you care for your online privacy, then you need to download AppVPN for PC and Laptop. Because this virtual private network has become a good source for many smartphone users who are conscious about their privacy. For now, this app’s services are only available for Android platforms, but here, I’ll help you get the same utility’s services on PC.
In this article, I’ll demonstrate the topic of installing “AppVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. It mainly because I’m only here to share my experience with you. The method I’ll introduce you with, I’ve only implied it on these 2 specific platforms. And also the trick of cross-platforming is safer on these OS.
Before leading you towards any further steps, allow me to share my experience with AppVPN on Android. This application helped me visit different websites with faster internet speed and allowed me to access tons of great services. While I was using the app, it looked like I was using some paid VPN for PC.
After using this app for about 4 to 5 days, I decided to get AppVPN for PC Download. It took me about 15 minutes to just understand how I was going to claim my reward. Thereafter, several minutes to imply the task myself. Here, I’ll share the same tip/trick that helped me, but after I’m done talking about the app.
What is AppVPN?
AppVPN is one of the safest virtual private networks that’s available on the Google Play Store. Internet users are advised to access this app’s services to claim their online privacy & security. Because it provides free VPN facilities to its users without any questions asked. Also, the app has a friendly UI which is highly intriguing.
Its a lot simple to make a network secure with AppVPN. All you need to do is enable the VPN connection toggle and you are good to go. The app connects your device directly to a secure location that’s appropriate to you. But in my opinion, it mostly connects you with the American servers.
If you want, you can also make Proxy customizations of your choice. For that, you need to navigate to the protocols section, where you can locate some of the configuration settings. In this tab, you can select a proxy of your choice. Either select a proxy over TCP or HTTP protocols, totally up to your preferences.
The only problem with this is that it has a limited number of proxy servers. So if you want access to more proxy servers, then you’ll be required to go to the OVPNSpider. From there, you can buy some extra proxy servers by making a payment via real money. Furthermore, you can use this app to bypass local network restrictions.
How Can I Download AppVPN for PC or Laptop?
For now, the only possible way to download AppVPN for PC is through Android emulators. Because there’s no official way to get this application for desktops & laptops. We recommend our users to get services of third-party programs like Android emulators. So they will be able to collect anonymity services on a Windows PC or iMac.
Why Use Android Emulators?
Android emulators are our only hope for getting Android apps on PC. Because such programs allow users to emulate Android games & apps on a computer. And if you are using BlueStacks, they claim to be 6x faster than a normal smartphone. Also, their services are free to access and you don’t have to worry about the security of your device.
Downloading & Using AppVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- First of all, you are required to download BlueStacks on a computer.
- After downloading the raw file of the emulator, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation process is over, open the emulator.
- Before you will be able to get AppVPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac, you need to configure BlueStacks.
- Now, in the beginning, you will be asked to complete some startup forums. The software will ask you to enter your Gmail account detail before accessing Google Play Services on PC.
- After providing such information, you will be redirected to the main software’s UI.
- From there, you need to click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type AppVPN inside the search bar of play store and press enter.
- Click on the install button to install AppVPN for PC.
- It will take a while to install the app and after installation, you can use it on a computer.