Tweak animations & videos via Alight Motion for PC and Laptop. This app is yet available on Google Play Store and started to become a part of gossip for millions of social media fans. Yes, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram & even Youtubers have started to prefer it for creating presentable videos.
While I was using this app on my smart device, I found it really fascinating, because of the editing layers & filters. But to be honest, editing videos is kind of annoying on a smaller screen. So from that moment, I wanted to find a way to use the same services on my Windows 10 Laptop.
While I was searching over the internet via Google, I found a way to get Alight Motion for Windows 10/8/7/Mac. That’s what I’m here to share with you. Because sometimes a user wants a simple solution and doesn’t like to be bothered by lame guides. So here, you can find a straight forward method of downloading this app on PC/Laptop.
But before leading you towards such a guide, I want you to get familiar with the basic features of the app. Because if only you know all about it, you will consider your time well spent on my guide. So let’s start with a glimpse of details on Alight Motion, and then I’ll take you onto the guide of getting it for your computer.
What is Alight Motion?
Alight Motion is an open-source pro-video editing app that’s available for Android platforms. It brings an elite video & animation creator for users who always like to be creative and want to show their work with the outer world. The app is yet available for both free & premium users, but the good thing is that it contains no online ads.
In comparison to other video editors, this app brings a lot more editing tweaks. You can edit every glimpse of detail inside a video, set layers of media files and even change a 240p video into 480p. It’s a huge development in the video tweaking apps because most of the times such apps only reduce the pixel quality of an edited video.
An amazing thing Alight Motion is its ability to make animations & GiFs. Because this facility is the reason why users can have tons of moody with others for free. All you have to is select a video, and then either create an animation or Gif, as you want to. You will not be charged in claiming such rewards through this app.
The bad thing about this app is of a watermark. Yes, every time you create a video, animation or Gif, the app’s watermark will be delivered on it. So if you want to remove it from your favorite media files, then you’ll have to buy the Alight Motion pro version. Apart from that, all of the main video creating & editing services are free-to-use.
How To Download Alight Motion for PC and Laptop?
Like I described to you earlier, Alight Motion is only available for smartphones. But if you want to download Alight Motion for PC, you need to access the services of Android emulators. Such programs are known to work well on computers, and they will help you get Alight Motion for PC Download. But first, let’s have a little chat about such programs.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are our only hope of emulating Android apps & games on PC/Laptop. These programs respond well to the demands of Android users, who want the same Android experience on a bigger screen. As there are plenty of good emulators in the market, my guide is drafted by using BlueStacks. Because this software has a reputation to maintain and works best on Windows & Mac operating systems.
Downloading Alight Motion for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac
- Download BlueStacks and install it on your PC. (Download Link)
- While installing BlueStacks, don’t forget to select a disk storage location, where you want to save the program’s file. Apart from that, keep click on the Next button and accept the software installation license.
- When the emulator is installed, open it and start to configure it. The software will only ask you to enter your Gmail account credentials and select a payment plan (you can skip such plans if you want to use its services for free).
- After providing the necessary information, the emulator will redirect you towards its home interface.
- From the main page of BlueStacks, click once on the play store icon.
- Use the play store’s search bar to open Alight Motion.
- Once there, click on the install button and wait for approx 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now Alight Motion for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac will be installed, and ready to use.